Tubbed Tbird

Yea you are right:cool: Man! I just looked @ the price too!...Isnt that a little bit expensive for a almost stock 5.0?:confused:

BADASS SC!

temple1.jpg

yea the tubbed sc looks alot better than the stock 5.0 bird...and why would you tub a vitually stock t-bird, with only a cam....???

aplvlydrtybird said:
yea the tubbed sc looks alot better than the stock 5.0 bird...and why would you tub a vitually stock t-bird, with only a cam....???

And then start the bidding @ $12,000

hahahahaha lmao terror. i think my 91 sc before she spun a bearing with just asp pullies sc 10% od, and exhaust could be that. haha

props to Mr.Temple:D :cool:

is it easy to tub a tbird? whats involved besides the actual cutting for the new wells? dont the rear axles need to be shortened?

there is a kit for it

You can buy the kit to do the rear half of a bird. The price was around $3000, it comes with everything to do the job. You will have to get the tin work done, that is extra.... They claim it should take a week to do if you know what you are doing,don't bet on that time table thou....Rich

Dang I just looked @ his other items for sale, he's got VOODOO DOLLS! I better quit making fun of him!:D :rolleyes: I would love to see that Tubbed SC kiss the sky on a huge launch:D :D

Back