Good News for Today!

R

RonzSC

I went to the Sawbones today and they x-rayed the leg and everything is healing well and in place. That means no surgery....Yea!!!
I will be in the cast another three weeks and then will go to a brace.

I think you guys will have to give me a couple of seconds head start as a handicap during the June Day at the Drags.

I will be consulting Dr. Poindexter (Robert) to see if he can rig up something to give me an edge...actually to get me on a par with the rest of you guys.
Later,
Ron

dont have to do too many mods to catch up to me ron...great news about the leg...i know how you feel...i felt the same way when i got the joint examined and theytold me i wouldnt need to be in the hospital for surgery (it happened thanks giving day)

al

Congrats bud!

I'm not all that fast. 100% stock except the AOD to 5-speed swap.

I am the slowest of all the Chapter. That's why I need you guys to spot me a couple of seconds.
Having said that....we better start making some horseposer boys. I am sure that the SOCAL Big Dawg can handle his share of the work, but we want to all be doing our fair share of the laying down of the Smacketh Downeth.

Right on?

the smaketh downeth shall be done by all of us, considering there is only one of them racing and john has him taken care of....and when manny hsows up in his inerted setup, i think he can have 14's or maybe low 13's...i dont know...all the rest, IF they run, we can take care of...

al

I'm with you man!

Is Manny working on a mod for our blowers?

havent talked to manny much lately, maybe he'll post something soon about the status of the project (*cough )manny go post about it(*cough)

al :smokin:

What's an inverted blower?
It sounds interesting. I wonder if it will work with my Dr. Poindexter cooled blower?

yes ron the blower cooler will look differnt then mine for 2 reasons 1 inprovements 2 incase some one wants to invert there blower

Back