Up and running for the day...

SCBiscuit

well the car is up and running ... for now.. had to rebleed the clutch...next week if all goes as planned.. exhaust.. so now the TECHNICAL question is..... What is this "whooooooo" i hear when i let off the gas.. seems whenever the vacuum goes below 22lbs .. sounds like a drunk owl. WHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... i dont think its normal.. and when i floor it the boost goes off the gaug and the car kinda bucks around. back and forth back and forth its like a driver who cant drive stick but while accelerating hard. any input to these new bugs??????

The sound could be the blower. Do you have idle problems? Does it honk or make the same noise when you turn the car off?

The bucking could be a clogged fuel filter, plugs, or wires.

Jeff

the blower is about 2000 miles old.. its rebuilt i cant remember if it goes WHOOOOOO when you turn the car off

SCBiscuit said:
the blower is about 2000 miles old.. its rebuilt i cant remember if it goes WHOOOOOO when you turn the car off

It doesn't matter how old it is, that's just the sound that a blower makes as the air is chopped and is normal if your description is what I thinK it is.

SC UL8R, that must be an inside joke.

Jeff

SC UL8R, that must be an inside joke.

yea it is, but besides that, ive never heard my sc do a long whooooo noise when shutting off or just when im sitting still at -20vacuum. Hes got a vacuum leak somewhere in that jungle:confused:

Back