May Coast Cruise: Map

R

RonzSC

I think that the biggest issue might be finding the starting point...The Queen Mary parking lot. Attached is a link that provides info on the Queen Mary and directions.

Perhaps 35th SC could coordinate the gathering spot details and arrivals. If that's not to much trouble Mike...thanks.

Going up the coast will be no problem. If there is someplace that you can think of that would be interesting and a good place for us to stop along the way, let me know.
I would like us to consider stopping at "The Cross" in Ventura and stop for our group picture. It overlooks the ocean and is beautiful and would make a great backdrop for our Chapter picture.
I figure that the trip is going to be about 129 miles one way, so plan for a nice cruise. If you think that is going to be too far perhaps just to Ventura and lunch at one the local spots there.
Get those rides spit shined baby!

Later,
Ron

www.queenmary.com/QMweb/html/map.html

Re: May Coast Cruise:Map

Ron,
That won't be a problem!

Mike

it would be cool if when everyone heard johns blower whine and turned around, they'd all see the black and red sc's of so cal!

al

When I raced John his car went by me and sounded like a sidewinder missle going off. It was most impressive!

on the burnout video its louder than his exhaust and everyhting else!

al

The map gives Directions from all different directions.

hey ron did u ever get the rest of the pictures emailed? if u r gonna email them to me, send them to my school address so hotmail doesnt send it back to you for size purposes...send me an email to al35thsc@hotmail.con so i can give you my other email (not given here for spaming purposes)

al

No I've been too lame to get it done. ( No pun intended).
I will continue to try get it done soon.

no rush...it seems i need a data converter type thing for my stupid analog camera so i can upload them as mpegs (stupid hi 8's)...unless someone has one that i can borrow???

al

What other information do people require to help them decide that they are going on this fantastic cruise?

hahaha, thats just a pic of southern cali's major la area with a star on long beach :lol:

al

Do you want something more specific monkey boy?

once we get a set destination, a route map would be better than a map of the us and a tiny ass little arrow pointing at la and saying you are here :lol:

al

Re: when

heck yeah baby, it shoul dbe next month, hopefully not too close to finals or mid terms...check out the post, there should be a date already set

al

Back