May Event:The Coast Cruise

R

RonzSC

Coast Cruise:
We'll meet at the Queen Mary parking lot in Long Beach and cruise north thru Malibu, Ventura and Santa Barbara to the Cold Springs Tavern.
It would be a great run along PCH 1 and I think we would look great all rolling up the coast!!!!!!
We can make some pit stops along the way and plan on lunch in Santa Barbara or the Cold Springs Tavern.
Let's Roll!!
Ron

Re: May Event

Right on!!! I am there. Date and time?

Mandi =0)
Torrance, Cali
3.8 '97 T-bird

It looks like the Saturday before the Memorial weekend....we will start gathering around 10:00am.
and plan to start rolling around 11:00am
Later
Ron

The 18th?

Mandi =0)
Torrance, Cali
3.8 '97 T-bird

Mandis TBird...
Right on....the 18th of May (Sat).
Once we get a better idea of who is going we will get, perhaps, some cell phone numbers and post some maps, etc.
Later,
Ron

I'm new to California, and now in San Diego...so were the heck are all these places your talk'n about? North LA or something?

I'll talk to the wife...I'm sure I'll be able to make it (prolly no wife or kiddo though)

TBK...The route pretty much follows the costline generally north to Santa Barbara. That would be a ways for you coming from San Diego.
Maybe one of our later runs this year should be down your way? (Carlsbad???)
Ron

this soudns like a good one, just hope it is nice and sunny by may and not all gloomy like it is right now uuuuuuuuugh

al

u know if it didn't rain i would be out of a job (Hydraulics and Hydrology Branch of ARMY Corps of Engineers)

well we will see if i can beat the hg monster by then, i will shoot for it pch sounds like it will be great

Merc65...It wouldn't be the same without you.
I hope you can be there. I thought your motor was running well? It sounded strong.

It's time for everyone to break out the polish and get those rides nice and shiny.
Ron

The cruise on PCH will be great! TBK, it's really not that far from Rancho Bernardo to Long Beach, about 110 miles or so, the drive back may be a killer. Bring the wife and kid (s), I'm bringing mine!
Mike

I'm going to do my best. I have to get this group purchase on the aluminum flywheels moving pretty fast so I can have it all put back together by then!

If I can't drum up enough interest I guess I'll have to pay the $400+ for the McC. one.

I'm all up for it! Sounds like a plan to me!

Robert...Are you planning on decking the heads? Are you doing the porting and polishing yourself?
That's going to be sooo sweet!

Beer Baron...Do you have a tow rope? You may have to tow me back to Newbury Park. (J/K)
Later,
Ron

hey tbk, try the "other boards" on that group purchase

TBSCEC
TBU
MN 12 Perf.
TCCOA
and the rest of the chapters of the SCCOA

al

This is going to be pretty cool to have all these SC's rolling together at one time.
Of course I am bias toward the Anniv's ( right Mike and Al?).
Let's Roll!

haha thats right, there are more annyversary editions than any other in our crew hehehe weird. and i KNOW i have seen many others, all it will take is a little convincing to get them over to OUR side :evil:

al

Do we have ten SC's that can make the cruise?
Ron

duuno, they don't seem like the type that go onthe internet if you know what i mean. mainly thugs and older people that dont have a clue about what the car actually IS. I'll try tho!

al

Back