car set record!!

SCBiscuit

hmm well i went a whole two days without a breakdown.. GOTCHA!!! :p my car is once again out of service...... there is a leak in my clutch hydraulic system.. is the hydaulic hose for that car as specific hose or will any high pressure hose do??? this car is a pain in the butt.... im hoping its just a bad hose and not something more serious.... one more incident and you all will be able to place bids on this son of a biscuit on ebay..."clutchless wonder for sale"

Did you recently replace a clutch after it failed, and not replace the slave cylinder?

I have a Mazda B4000 4WD that lost the clutch-the clutch was replaced but the shop reused the slave cylinder-we suffered another failure that was traced to the slave cylinder-the slave cylinder leaked so badly that the bell housing was full of hydraulic fluid-the shop had to redo the job at their cost.

Excellent point about the Clutch Slave Cylinder! I lost my clutch to the slave cylinder so I went ahead and replaced the complete clutch assembly including a new slave cylinder.

Calvin

Back