A bombshell!!!!

T

TBKHomeworld

No, not a woman.

My wife and I will now be the proud parents of another child. This will make our second AND LAST. Due sometime in Decemeber.

Just thought I would spare the good tidings.

"Congratulations Dad" this is the greatest thing to happin in one's life I am very happy for you and your wife

Congratulations!! I'm hoping to feel your excitment personally sometime in the near future!!

J3
8o

congratulations tbk, another bundle of joy to add to your family! cross ur fingers and hope its a boy so u can start your own pit crew!

al

Thanks everyone. I'm really excited about this.

btw---Howdy!

so how far is she along tbk??? give us the skinny! how old us ur little boy...he was really cute, even crying he looked like a little hellraiser

al

She's about 2 months or so. Our son is 2 years old and he really is a good kiddo. He was tired of being in the car (remember, we were driving over 4 hours at that point) and wanted to get up and run around the place.

He can be a handle when he wants to be, but thankfully it isn't often. Most of the time he just wants hugs. :)

awe hugs, those are cool!!! read my very alst message where i was testing the sig please tbk

al

What is the best is when I come home from work....I open the door and my son just gets all excited. Yelling "DADDA.....DADDY!!!!" running up to me with his arms held out wanting a big hug! *Is filled with pride*

That's my boy!

closest i get to that is when my fish swim to the corner of the fish tank closest to me so they can get some food

must be nice to have a litle rug rat to warship the ground u walk on...congrats tbk, and take advantage of it cuz sooner or later he'll be my age and wanting to kick ur ass!!! :lol:

al

congrats

kids make the world worth being in. love all 5 of mine and 4 grand childeren
. now the hard part the misses has to carry the baby she has a hard job ahead but she will be the back bone of your family moms are strong. congrats mom dad congrats.:d

congrats

congratualations, tbk. hope all go's well. my wife is pregnant too and were expecting in june. it is our first baby. so good luck and take. hope i could see all you guys in the future i missed this past weekend meet you guys had. take care all and congrats tbk

Jose

Back