Another exhaust question

M90TAURUS

I know that there are a million exhaust questions, because I read almost all of them. I plan on porting my manifolds into 2.5" high flow cats, and a magnaflow dual 2.5" to single 3" resonator, back to dual 2.5" pipes. I wanted to use borla mufflers, but it doesnt seem like any of the SC guys are running them, I have heard good things from a couple people, but I have never heard the sound, I dont mind it being loud, obviously not obnoxious, and I definetly dont want any rice. Anyone hear a borla system?

ive actually heard the borlas on v8s and such, they sound awesome, and they should for the money you pay for them. I cant believe you havent found anyone on here that doesnt use them , i know alot of guys running xs borlas, and i guess they perform and sound great. try a search on this site - "borla"

hope that helps
walter

Ask over on the SCCOO there is about 5 guys running them over there. I must say there vary sweet sounding on the SC.

No Cats

If I dont put on any cats will I gain more horses or will it just add noise and drone? I am from Michigan and we dont have the emissions stuff some of you other guys do so its not a big deal going with no cats.

David

I forgot to add I read that David Niebert has high flow cats and he is making alot of power. That is around the horsepower I want to make, but when you get there or higher, does it start to hinder more and more with high power?

Back