Is It Illegal To Eat a Man....or Woman?

tbirdsc357

Read on the news last week that some guy in Germany took out an ad. in the newspaper that he wanted to eat a man...anyway, what's even worse is that he had a few hundred people that answered the ad. .....they wanted to be eaten :eek: :eek:WTF !!

What the hell is going on in this world ?? LOL:D Crazy bastards

Last edited:
yea that happened about a week ago, sumthin a bit more graphic happened but i cant even begin to descrobe it, its unimaginable. i heard it on part of the news on the radio.

Yea i read about that in the paper last week.. Its REAL sick.. Lets just say that by the end of the summer the guy was 66lbs heavier of something..

WOW, just WOW!

The world is really a weird place these days! Hell, we have all the terrorist and the alert has risen to high (again). Now we have Canibalism!;)

Next thing you know we will have terrorist walking around eating people.:eek:

DB91

Al what are you talking about

you aint have no GF
she left you for your poon colection

and eating a rubber doll dones not count

Marcin

Al and Marcin...

These guys had a really nice thread going, and you two hijacked it!;)

Isn't anything sacred anymore?

I say it's time to start a new forum - where the cannibals can chat.:D

I should get banned??? :rolleyes: What I typed could be taken many many many different ways, so what ever!

:D Yes I do have a gf again :) We call her Baa Baa Black Sheep.

Alex

I know a good groupe of guys that started a new group to get rid of less because the old moderator was a jerk. But they got rid of that guy. It is a large very active group that does many driving events with big attendance. You wouldn't last over there even if folks liked you in person. Moderator would agree with the body of members and out you would go........................

I have seen some interesting topics a couple of you jump in for the purpose of argument off subject and I see quit a few get very upset. You certainly don't care and keep showing it. I have had some PMs about you guys afterward. Of course this topic was a magnet for your avatar or something. But then I did one on Pink Lady Apples, so I am guilty too. Man you love that long blank post , huh?

There are so many forums out there that have this kind of conduct as the norm, so why do it here?

Last edited:
If this was a thread on a serious car question you would have a point. It isn't and therefore you don't.
Frankie says "relax" :p

Whats the big deal? Forums are for fun and free flow of information . I agree if the discussion gets X-rated it is not appropriate here how ever,we are all adults here and if the humor is funny....so be it. I see nothing wrong with joking around we are all Hot rodders and a little wild by nature and some times that will reflect in the personalty of like minded people .

In the immortal words of Forest Gump....

"And thats all I have to say about that"

Well for some reason I chose to say something because of all the past serious car topics these guys tried to ruin. I don't care about this thread or topic. Fact I get a little pissed when other good guys, and usually a bunch, respond to these guys and ruins the thread. Figure they need to ignore it but they don't. So since this is a nothing topic I figured what the heck. Maybe in person these guys are OK.

Yea who cares this time, not many. It is not just this time, but part of a bad pattern. We won't here from them in a while then wham. And some good guys get pissed. They are not even funny like some others. They are like net SPAM, and roaches in your house.

Back