TBK....

R

RonzSC

Hey man...can you try to dwonload a map of the coast from Long Beach to Santa Barbara and append it to the "Map" post for everyone's perview?
I tried and was unsuccessful. You being the demi-god and all should have no problem.

Would something like this work?
route.gif

or this one?

route1.gif

WOW...that's nice. The second one works. Can you make it so you can Zoom in and out?
Thanks

Nicley done!
Go ahead and post and I will follow-up with a suggested timetable and agenda, per Al's request.
Thanks...you are the MacDaddy of the PC kingdom.
(that's a good thing).

hahaha, ron had to transate for the texan!!!

al

nice maps but they need like a little rute or somethign, maybe once we have a set destination we can get the map withthe route in bold withthe driving directions map

Hey, I use to listen to Sir Mix-A-Lot! He's the king of MacDaddys!

i like big butts and i cannot lie, u other brothers cant deny.....

tbk, i thought u was all country boy, now go polish off ur bob denver vynils and bump that!

al

bob denver? EH!?

Just because I LIVED in the country, doesn't mean I LISTENED to country. Actually I was mostly into Rock, Metal, the beginnings of rap (not this ganster stuff out now) and pop.

btw---Posse on Broadway was much better imho than Big Butts.

haha, hell yeah we used to cruise east la with that sucker playin in the little susuki samurais....well, when they were in style...cant believe i still remember since i was only 10!!!

al

in my best bob denver impression:

Thank God I'm a Country Boy

Back