1,2,3,4 Happy Birthday!

T

The Beer Barron

Woo Hoo! Today is my birthday! I'm 24 so now I can vote... no that was 18, drink... no that was 21, retire... no thats 65. Damn! Nothing special about 24.

I wish for... I wish for... More money! (what else is there?)
Actualy I'm just glad I have a club to hang out with. Believe it or not, this is the first automotive club I've ever been a member of. Kinda odd, considering I have 2 Mustangs and a motorcycle. Oh well. It's all good.

Everybody take a swig in my honor!

happy birthday beer baron

may this day be filled with interesting adventures, and many beers and women!!!

i'l make sure to chug a good one for you!

24 is just one year away from 25, which means you can rent a car cheaper and get a break on insurance!

al

Well, light another candle man and enjoy the day. Happy birthday Lance!!!
Being 24 is a great time in a young man's life. There is so much more than money in life.
Again, enjoy your special day!

Ron

Happy Birthday this Beer is for you "CHEERS" and a happy one

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Beer Baron, Happy Birthday to you!

Hope you had a great b-day!

Mandi =0)

I forgot to tell you that my wife's birthday is on the same day as yours. I blew all my money on her gifts or else I would have gotten you that Rolex. Maybe next year.

Later,
Ron

so howd you celebrate the special ocasion mr. baron? or are you still recovering and can't come to the computer rght now?

al

Thanks everyone! That's too cool.

I didn't do much for my B-day, just worked and went to the movies. I saw "The Scorpian King". It wasn't too bad. Nothing else exciting though. I'm just getting my SC ready for the coast cruise.

Later all.

P.S. Ron, You can get me the Rolex next year. :) J/K

well damnit man...you should have said something...I would have bought you a drink!!

Happy b-day anyhow!!

J3
8o

Back