mandi mandy mandei

M

mannysc

hey where you go you probably cant tell by the way we post but we like you . we talk crap , I talk crap !!!! if you don't come back and post Im gonna sing Barry manlow to you every day, oh mandy we sent you away oh mandy don't know the words damn Ill look them up on my karaoke disc and then post them everyday until you come back and post . these guys will kill me having the words to a Barry manlow song in their heads.please say hi . so I can stop this Barry sh!t!

oh mandi, you cam and you gave without taking...lalalala

or homers version,

o margie you came and you found me a turkey, on my vacation away from worky

al

ps where the heck is the beer barron

This is getting too weird bro!

YOu guys got too funky and now look what you did.
Manny....are you going to be at the Irwindale meet? Can you still bring the code reader?
Ron

Re: This is getting too weird bro!

ahaha, its cool ron, he is just being a post whore, i think my whoring days are over tho, i just wanted a nicer volume of traffic in here so we can all get together and show off our rides

al

Al..I'm down with that.
Do know if Manny is coming down with the code reader? If so, I'll try to have my SC there. It quit on me last week and started again in about twenty minutes. I've gone thru a new DIS and cam module and wonder if it is the crank module now.
Ron

ron,

i dont know, i would have to ask him if i catch him on the msn messenger. try the paper clip trick yet to get codes? also if the crank sensor is bad sometimes when you are trying to get it started and its cranking the upshift light comes on...

just my $0.02

al

Al... I intend on replacing the crank sensor anyway, but some of the other guys had asked about maybe having the code reader at the next meet and I thought we could announce it for sure one way or another.
Ron

well, i asked about it too because i was wanting to see if mine had any codes in it, its not giving me a warning light or anything it just kinda stalled a little a few days ago, its a fresh engine rebuild with only about 800 miles on it. someone DID mention manny would take it, and i vaguely remember john posting that he had one or access to one.

al

manny better go or else he will be stripped and left at the local gay bar!

Al...
I guess we're covered then on the code reader if Shelton is bringing his.
I don't know abou leaving Manny anywhere. He'w a pretty big dude.
Ron

wait, ron, are we talking about his stature? haha j/k. i read manny is pretty big (stature) but then again so are all of us so calers right, i mean im 6'00" 250 lbs, thats not too big but i am a little on the large side...

i read manny is not going to make it.. i wonder if merc is making it, we definitely need at least one of them to show so we can get a good look see at their blowers

al

I am on the small side of 6' and 265lbs.
Where did you read that Manny wasn't coming? The last was that we were talking him into coming down.
Ron

yeah i posted this before i was trying to convince him

al

gonna try maybe come with merc but he has problems too we will see maybe drive my wifes explorer.

just show up manny, with some pix at least

al

Re: Start singing the song

Hey manny--yes I read your post! I had to have a break away from you guys. Not sure when the next time I will be on here.

Everyone have fun on the 21st--kick N. Cali's butt!!!

Mandi =0)
Torrance, Cali
3.8 '97 T-bird

mandis

where u headed? hope your not gonna be gonne too long, cuz then who is gonna smack us when we have been bad??

al

Oh I will come around to keep all of you in your places. =0)
hahaha. I have finals coming up soon.

By the way, I am getting a chip put into my car in a couple of weeks--Jerry is putting it in at JBA Racing. Do any of you have a chip and what benefits have you noticed?

Do we even have a head-person for our chapter? I think we should have a N. cali group and a S. cali group.

TBK--where the hell are the icons??? I miss them.

Sending smiles to all of you. Hope you all had a great day!

Mandi =0)
Torrance, Cali
3.8 '97 T-bird

Re: sccosc

I am totally for sccosc!!! You have my vote. I am capable of being more then a mascot!!!! =0) I say we give an award for post whore to al--hahaha.

Mandi =0)
Torrance, Cali
3.8 '97 Tbird

Back