stun/shocking security system

sendeth

hey, i saw in a catalog (things you never knew existed or edison electronics i think) a piece that you can hook to your existing car alarm and it will turn you car into a stun gun. the ones i saw had 3 levels one was a mild jolt, the next was like a small stun gun. the highest was something like a ridiculous 500,000 volts. does anyone know where i can get something like this??? i have tried these websites, but i can not find it. any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
illegal to stun anyone . a cop could be the one you stun or a small child who could die who was just playing,

or a person with a heart problem and i dont care how much money your car is worth . its not worth the killing or mameing of a human .

also if I go shocked by your car Id sue for mental anguish
reacuring headachs paranioa and many other things .
and you would owe me for the rest of my life.

did you know if a man breaks into your home and cuts himself on a knife you left on counter he can sue you and win.

or he breaks his leg comming thru your window you are at fault.

now he breaks into your car he gets shocked but he has a bad heart and dies , pre meditated murder, you planed on shocking someone with this setup it worked but he died so maybe just involuntary manslaughter.

or he just gets pissed and waits for the jerk who did this to him and puts a bullit in your head thats what I would do.

hey, prophet of doom, i didn't ask about the legalities. it varies from state to state on the use of an incapacitating security system. a 2kv shock won't kill you unless you have a pacemaker. the average stun gun is 60kv - 500kv. and i never planned to use something this high. i was simply stating the products they have to see if anyone has seen them.

first of all, it only activates if someone sets off of the alarm. like in place of a siren. so no one is going to be shocked by brushing or even hitting the car.

2nd, of course you would sue. you are from california. i would expect nothing else from someone who lives in the land of a thousand catastrophes you're probably a raging liberal, too. also, a little electronics lesson for you. current kills, not voltage. there are several thousand volts in a static discharge, but people don't die from that. but you probably don't care, being the kind of person who would sue over walking across someones carpet and getting shocked. they shouldn't have had carpet in the house, right???

3rd, breaking into someones house and hurting yourself is completely irrelevant. BUT, if that does happen, any cop will tell you to make sure they are dead without using excessive force. and once again, you are misinformed. most of those stories are urban legends. and it varies from state to state. in texas you can shoot a man in the back if he is on your property.

now for your last statement. this one really pissed me off. i probably wouldn't have even responded to a post as ignorant as yours, but you had to make it threatening.

"or he just gets pissed and waits for the jerk who did this to him and puts a bullit in your head thats what I would do."

really, is that what you would do??? you do that. by the way, one of the rules for these forums is that there are to be no threats or implied threats. besides, you do that. you wait for a guy and tell him you are pissed because you wouldn't quit screwing with his car, and it shocked you. and last. i'm not all that afraid of a guy who can't even spell BULLET.

and also, i found the company who makes it, so you may not want to touch any black super coupes you see. on second thought, you go ahead. you have fun.

Not to butt in, but I think he was just trying to warn you about you getting your butt sued off, and/or jail time. Who knows what reasonable force laws are in your state. Nobody likes people messing with their rides and that is understandable. I too would like something more than an anoying siren to tell me if someone was messing with my car, but I am not gonna get sued for it over some old man with a pacemake leaning against my car cause he is out of breath. As far as what state he lives in..what's that got to do with anything? Florida can't even hold an election...:D
Of course my state has Mad Cow, hope you like your Xmas Pot Roast today...lighten up man, he was just looking out for you...

well, you have me on the election bob. but i still blame it on the liberals. florida is predominantly democratic, but who else than jeb??? reno??? anyway, i wouldn't have had a problem with some inteligible conversation with a little less hostility. i have thought about most of the problems that can come from this and have researched the laws. in some states, yes it is illegal. in some it is. the distirbutor i knew of just got out of security. i should have one in a couple months. if anyone is interested, let me know. i'll foward what info i have.

Send it this way. Some bastard just keyed my car the other day. If I find out who did it, I'm going to key their head.

And there's nothing wrong with being liberal. The problem is with WHINY people.

hmm theme song

well funny i stumble onto this topic while listening to Peter Gabriel's SHOCK THE MONKEY..muhahahaha "must the monkey get hurt".... BZZZZZZZZ

p.s.

you all should be shocked for arguing over a forum.. its pointless you cant get a point across.. id just like to shock people.. but then again i live in virginia and this time of year whenever you toucch your car.. ZAP static actually hurts sometimes

and I still say if i got shocked Id get the owner .

but iM a hostile person as are my friends we grew up . in hostile gang infested areas , my friends were hells angles. and my family

was filled with gang members, and they dont act like what you may be used to these are the ones Im warning of ,

me im a peace lover now, but those that are bad will wait for you.

yes the average guy may go damn that hurts and go away. but the bad guys will teach you a lesson,

i know guys who kill just because you looked at them wrong,

guys that make the devil look nice, ever look into a mans eyes and see nothing no soul not feelings these are the ones im talking of.

man I know lots of hells angels that would not think it was funny .

and some cubans who are just as bad,

maybe your in some mayberry rfd town but here in the bad lands your shocker would get someone hurt .

this is not a threat just facts so be carefull of what you do as every cause has an effect and vise versa.

maybe in florida you can legaly use this but legal and getting away with it are two different matters,
so remember most vandels are gangsters .

good kids dont do this stuff . and nice guys dont do it .

just my 2 cents but whats that worth now adays,

not ment to start stuff just inform you of the bad side effects of some methods of security,

and im not liberal im a multible gun owner , a smoker a republican,
and a ex gangbanger and a hell of a nice guy!

I hate demo craps oopps , sorry ,
mis print, I say pry my gun from my dead cold hand.
and it started with seat belt laws then smokers rights and anti gun jerks now its

our rights to eat sugars and fats

when we give up a right he next is easier, till we dont have any left, when guns were under fire the smokers didnt stand up,
for the gun owners then the smokers laws nobody stands up for them then seat belts just away to help insurance co,s

nafta a way to screw americans and swartzenager is a joke.
the war is stupid nuke em i say

as for car theives hang em like horse thiefs in days of old .

bring back the death penalty and use it .

we are not a product of our enviroment , our enviroment is a product of us.

i now bow out of the sccoa for a few days to let the hatred of me cool down .

god bless the U.S.A. if they dont like us nuke em.

oh yeah and i liked Reagan.
and real super man wears a military uniform. that says USA.

Sendeth...

I knew of a guy around here who did exactly what you're proposing... had it rigged so that the shell of the vehicle (BMW BTW if that matters) was charged to a stun voltage level when the alarm went into second-stage. The biggest technical problem to overcome was obtaining a good ground. The system didn't work too well when it was dry out and say if the car was parked asphalt, but was hella powerful if it was on grass!

He eventually took it out for one reason: the car got seriously vandalized. Best guess is some hooligans came along, got shocked by it (they were probably trying to break into it, but who knows), so they started heaving large rocks at it. The damage was unreal!

Just something to think about...

to those of you who want info, send m an email. sendeth@hotmail.com

i mess with allkinds of stuff whnen i have the time. kind of a technogeek withou being a geek, i guess. i'm working on the ground. i was thinking about that too.

manny, i don't know you well enough to hate you, but like anyone i just don't like bullets in my head. other than that, i have no problem with you. oh, and who's to say i'm one of the good or bad guys. and those bad guys are who i need it for. i'm working on getting into private investigation and possibly skip tracing. when you have equipment in your car and you know for a fact that you have the "bad" guy close by, it would be really embarrassing t have your mark steal your stuff.

Last edited:
same here I was just trying to point out the bad side. but it did look bad upon re reading it . my choice of wording was bad. sorry for that.

I actually did this about 13 years ago. You need a 9V voltage regulator, Stun gun, small steel plate about 3”X5” wire to connect the plate. You need to drive over the plate, so making something like a wench to lift and lower the plate is up to you. It works pretty good down here in Texas where the humidity is about 95% all the time.

PS you can’t shoot someone in the back if they are on your property unless they are stealing something on your property. Even then you can be sued.

Jeff

My ex brother in law had an Alarm in his GNX rigged up so if you did manage to get in th car there was a horn inside at something like 140 or so dbls maybe more but any way it was on a delay so you could get in the car before it went off .He set it off for me and standing 10 feet away it killed my ear I could imagine being the poor dumb ba$tard to actually get in and shut the door!!

Back