Front Clip

Callmewhitexr7

The front clip from a 95 XR7 should fit on my 89 XR7 right? By front clip I mean the inner fender wells, radiator support, and actually bumper. I am trying to fix my car after a wreck and I found a 95 for 300 bucks and i can really use the parts. Thanks

NICK

All the parts will fit. You'll then also need to use the hood, header panel, and lights from that 95 model year as well.

Also any T-bird will work for parts except the hood and bumper cover which are different on the Cougar.

cool thanks that what i thought because i called a local salvage yard that deals with only fords and they told me that it wouldn't work but the part from ford fits a 89 to 97 so it will work, but thanks for the help. Do you know if the lower control arms will work? Thanks

NICK

The control arms should fit as the suspension hard parts are the same. The Spindle will be different and you'll want to change both the left and right if you need tot replace the spindle. Then you'll want the brakes off thte 95 as well. 92+ spindles on all MN12's were changed.

The links for the sway bar might be different and the sway bar will be different on the N/A car vs. the supercharged variant.

Back