Plug wires

Spike31460

Where do you find a good set of wires that are vehicle specific for the SC's . Mine is a '92 . Mostly stock , with the exception of a true dual exhaust , and a 70 mm TB and cold air kit . Thanks .

I put a new set of Bosch platinum plugs on today , and I have a bad miss . Still has the stock wires on @ 84,000 . Where's the fuel filter ? Thanks again .

you can go to scp, they have magnecore, i got taylor blue wires from summitt, you can get ford racing, just try the parts suppliers, stock works too, but it wont hurt to go to a lil bit bigger wire!!

my .02

has anyone tried the accel extreme 9000 wires they are listed on truckperfromance.com for 63, and available through jegs

Last edited:
I've heard some people that have alot of knowledge in this area say to just go with stock wires. I do.

Hello

Hello,
The fuel filter is on the passenger side of the car almost directly under the passenger seat. It is behind a small shield.
Just follow the fuel line from the rear of the front wheel and you should not miss it.
Laterz,
D Rainer

Thanks for all of your help , guys , the Taylors are on the way . By the way , I got the blue ones . I always upgrade when I can , someone who specializes in better performance can always do one better . Happy New Year ............Ron..........

Back