Bakersfield Match Race

J

Jim Demmitt Jr

Ok guys I want a match race at Bakersfield with John Shelton lets set it up a friendly challenge he's a good friend this would be an all out race.I am going to set a new ET and speed record before the race ok guy's!!!!!!!!

Re: Calif Quickest vs Calif Fastest

your sig still says a diff speed then you time slip, what did you take your et from one time slip and your speed from another by the way jim im just razzing you

Re: Calif Quickest vs Calif Fastest

Yes the time slip before is where the speed came from and the ET from the recent one.nice water cooled setup you have

We get it!

Man Jim....I think we get it by now....we are going to have a race at Bakersfield. Man, the whole world knows that by now. Do you really have to reiterate that yet one more time?
We are all going to be there and have a great time. I am planning on bringing my family and expect all to be really nice.
I hope no one dissappoints me.

Good luck Jim.
Ron

Re: We get it!

i'll bring many cans of whoop ass!!! so i can open them up on the nor calers :lol:

really jim, aint that a little unfair, time fromone speed on the other, shoot in that case, let dr fred do a mph pass without spin or caring about the time then let him get a good launch and hed probably be one of the fastest!

also jim, do you have ALL original sc parts? or are you taking stuff out of other cars? i think that was brought up at the sc meet

parts should not matter

if we stick to stock parts we limit our selfs. bigger blowers after market heads, headers, mass, tb all can use improvement, rules should be ford v6 supercharged thats it and allow rear end suspension mods 4 link 5 link ?we need hookup! and conventional rear for hard launchs we risk major problems with our irs not made to support cars weight on rear axles very high stress at pivit points+ camber adjust as wheel moves up and down not good. so if jim is using after market blower or other parts so is coy. anyone want to build a mid engine sc that would be cool ?????

Re: parts should not matter

well, arent the rules that you need to be using a 3.8 sc engine and a m 90 ported or whatever you want to do to it, it just needs to be an m 90 right? i know some have wanted to use whipple chargers and a lightning blower and thats ok, im just saying for the top 25 rules...shiet if i had the money id twin charge the sc

al

Back