Bah Humbug

JJanney

Well Christmas came and went, finally. :) I got some nice Dremel bits and such. I'm about to order a cordless Dremel off Ebay, so projects will begin. Jeremy, your pulley has been mailed. Umm... I've been fighting a sore throat with medicine. And Greg got some really nice toys! I'm jealous. Other than that, I need to wash/wax the bird and take pictures of my new tinted baby.

Any plans for New Years' guys??

I *finally* stuck a 70mm maf on my car, only took 13 years...late bloomer I. I think the throttle response is a bit better, but it's probably just imagined. Although 55mm to 70mm is a decent jump.

Getting ready for the All-Ford show at Silver Springs. Had to respray my D/S mirror a few days ago due to a rock chip from a highway cruise the week before. Came out real nice (the respray) at least.

I want to repaint my front bumper because I'm tired of the rock chip touch ups, but I have to get a "highway use only" bra or some 3M film first I think, otherwise I'll be right back at it.

Those are my plans FWIW. Oh yeah, odd, but I have to go buy a new dremel with my Lowes gift card , so we have that commonality too JJ. Now get out there and wash that car! Cheers.

If I do not have to work tomorrow, I will. I found a nice cordless Dremel on Ebay for $27.99 BIN. You might look into that Dan and then use your Lowes gift card for some Dremel accessories. :)

I paid like 20 bucks for my cordless dremel on clearance at lowes....The benefits of working there I suppose:rolleyes:

Back