5% Supercharger pulley

You can get a later model pulley and it is like an overdrive pulley for the early style blowers. Its in between a 5% and a 10%. I would have an K&N panel filter to get rid of, but have not put my cai on yet. Tryinf to get the 5 speed swap done first. Otherwise I would sell it.

I thought it was a early style pulley on a later blower. The 89-93 pulley acted as a 3% or something overdrive on 94/95 blowers??

That's what I was always told - just double checking what I know so I have the correct info.

-Andy "Melon"

I am running the early pulley on a late model blower and yes it is supposed to be about 3% overdrive. Just right for my application.

You buy the 5% pulley for the type SC on your car.

I would guess the 5% pulley for the late model SC is larger than the 5% for the early SC.

Melon said:
I thought it was a early style pulley on a later blower. The 89-93 pulley acted as a 3% or something overdrive on 94/95 blowers??

That's what I was always told - just double checking what I know so I have the correct info.

-Andy "Melon"

Your right. I think I was half asleep when I wrote that. It is the other way around.

Back