My 94 SC paint project is done w/Pics.

CenTexSC

My dad and I finally got it done. What do yall think?

94%20SC%20Painted2.jpg

94%20SC%20Painted3.jpg

94%20SC%20Painted9.jpg

94%20SC%20Painted11.jpg

94%20SC%20Painted17.jpg

I know the windows need to be retinted.
94%20SC%20Painted18.jpg

Were going to put these rims on once the new one comes in. Left front is bent.
93%20Black%20SC%20CMRE.jpg

Here is the motor that is going in one of these weekends.
CMRE%20S2%20Motor.jpg

In the 93 5-speed we ran 13.4 with street tires, stock 2.73's, and no chip. I cant wait.

Zack

WOW !!!!

I'm really like'n your black sc with burnt orange ground effects( it looks burt orange ).Do you and your dad just do your cars or do you have a business.I'm looking to put some new paint on my 93 here this summer and it's hard to find someone that it good and i can trust with my car around here.
brownsfan108@aol.com

The Black w/red is my dads. He bought the car from Vance Day and vance had it painted by a guy named Scary Jerry. I think, if I got the name right. He's done a few cars for those guys out in Las Vegas. Kelly Simmons was done by him also. You could find them on the SCCoSW Forum. I’m in college and my dad working all week, the weekend is the only time we had to work on my red 94.

Zack

The exhaust on the black 93 consists of kooks midlength headers, dual 2.5" catco cats, then into a 3" cat and finally out to dual dynomax muffs.

Zack

Well where have you guys been hiding?

Glad to see this. Welcome. Have a few myself collected this past year. Havn't started much restore work but sure collecting parts. I am a little into trying to use them on a local raod race track. I absolutly hate this non-red red on my 95-5 I have driven since new. I love your paint job!!!! Love all your cars. Delayed getting a Coy Miller engine when my son took over the black 91.

May I come to Lockhart and visit?

Attachments

• tccoa.jpg
    tccoa.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Back