PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to buy a 91 Sc?

rkahochoa
12-28-2003, 07:49 PM
I really don't want to put the money into it to pass smog. I'm going to be buying a full size blazer with the money from the sale. I was going to ask $3,000 but wil listen to offers to sell without passing smog. white, grey leather, sun roof, 1.5 springs, cat back with the Magnaflow res, new 245/50/16's less than 200 miles on them, factory bra, 132,XXX mles.

JSC
12-28-2003, 09:20 PM
Man am i sorry to be responding to this post....... of course the first question that will be asked is " what needs to be fixed to pass emissions" must be costly or you would would just do it and be done etc. What happened with the HG situation ? Newly replaced HG's are a selling point with this car. Well , good luck , hope your family has a good holiday season .

Jeff

rkahochoa
12-28-2003, 10:11 PM
I think the HG's are ok. I belive it's the cats. I don't want to put anymore money into it just to turn areund and sell it. It runs great. Just didn't pass. I'm listing to offers. I hope you are your family are doing well and happy holidays to you too. Lets meet up for a beer some time.