Any shops around here?

S

SCrandy

New guy here so I was wondering where you guys get stuff done for your car. I'd like to get exhaust but the only one I saw for sale on the interent was $750 which seems kinda steep to me. Any help is appreciated

Re: btt

wtf is btt?

al

i know of many shops, just le tme know what area

Al...I forgot to talk to you about the shops that can do the Stainless steel mandrel bending and stuff.
Where is this shop?
Ron

ah thats right, well there is one by me that does ilegal stuff (gut ats etc) and theya re about a block and a half away from where i live, but they use reg steel

the shop that does aluminized steel is a ways and they mendrel bend stuff (its pricier but better quality) this shop is 4 blocks down...lol there are at least 20 shops within a short 5 minute drive i swear!

the one that i would recomend is in south central, they are known for good quality and cheap prices.

al

i cn get u numbers just not here at work, i got my stuff at home

Sounds good. They have stainless steel and mandrel bending equip right?

definitely, stainless and mandrell, one shop even ahs some dune buggies there that they work on and a baja truck

al

Cool. I definately want to get the down tubes down in SS with some hi-flow cats before August.

btt = back to top
I'm in the Orange county area but I'll be willing to travel if I can get a good exhaust for a decent price. Could you e-mail me at eqrando11@hotmail.com? Thanks

Back