Alright, did you all drink too much?!

not hung over

hey socalers

im not hung over tbk, im just in and out of class all day today and can't really post much....i do all my whoring from work :)

i got a problem tho, my camer is a hi 8 digital, and will need to get the special connection to be able to convert the footage of the burnouts (which look friggin sweet, still cant believe john spun em with slicks 80 , and mercs po break looked sweet too, actually they all looked great :)

also, when i do get this connection thinggie, i can't upload it from home (sucky computer with serial bus connections) and at work we have windows 2000 so i cant put in the driver for the stupid connection, so ya'll gotta wait for mmy tax money to come in, then i get a nice computer, and then i can upload em somewhere for free or send it to one of ya'll for hosting

al

Re: not hung over

Since they are gonna be "club" videos I can put them on the club website. I have a video capture card, but it's not all THAT great. If needs be, you can come to my place and we can transfer it to mpeg.

I was hot out there man.
I won't be doing that again until I get the cast off. I was dying going home. My leg was throbbing and eventhough I was in the Lincoln, it was still uncomfortable.
Ron

hey ron,

you taking anything for that pain? don't make me take the dremmel out and cut your cast open myself!

al

hope you feel better (your leg)

Hey Ron,
Why don't you use Merc65's water cooled SC(tm) idea and run some lines down the length of the cast and cool that bad boy off. I bet after a long drive your cast would be less than 140F :lol:

J/K man. Hope you get that thing off soon!

Thanks you guys. Why didn't I think of the coolant lines? I'm sure Robert could have hooked me up right there in the pits!
Evertime I take something for pain I fall asleep and I hate that. I don't want to miss anything, I guess.
Ron

Back