Oh My....what's this?

R

RonzSC

Someone asked last week who was the "fastest" SC here in SOCAL.
I wanted to be historically correct and I referenced the top 25 fastest list on this board. This board is the repository of the Official numbers, I might add.
I looked at the sinature of JD, who claims to be the fastest SC in Cal. Interesting!
Help me here...Is his 102.139 MPH faster than John Shelton's 103.22MPH??? Has it ever been faster???
Do we ask the guy to take a look at the numbers. I mean he does make the distinction between quick and fast.
It certainly appears that Shelton is the FASTEST in these parts pilgrim, that being SOCAL not to mention ALL of California.
Should we ask him to change is signature?
Ron

actually ron, john IS faster, he just doesnt make a bigg deal about it. his humbleness just adds to how cool us so calers are. this issue has been debated so much, but john or Mr. Shelton, as i feel like calling him now (since im the youngan of the so cal group :) ) would just rather have the numbers show themselves off!

big thumbs up to john for his sweeet sc

al

Ya, stfu you youngun!

LoL

J/K.

I say let him brag....it just shows how silly some ppl can be!

stfu??? whats that mean tbk? and yep, old jimmy should either change his sig, or keep his mouth under wraps :)

al

shut the **** up.
wink2.gif

oic well KMA :lol:

your just mad cuz my sc is faster than your minnivan lol

al

Actually you missed the fun time I had with the minivan. We the last three of us left we all did burnouts and donuts....ME INCLUDED!

btw---Last Friday on the way home from work I pulled up beside a coworker. He owns a 1982 Vette for his daily driver and a Viper for his weekend runner (Dude has more $ than he knows what to do with). Anyway, we decided to go for it. I'm in the minivan, pull it into first gear and start to power brake it. The light turned green and we're off. I hear him all over his vette (he has some sweet sounding exhaust on it) and here I am pulling away. His shifts into second (I'm still at 3500rpm) and I'm pulling away FAST. At 5500rpm I manually shift it into second and start to pull away even harder. When I reach 55 (45 zone) I shut her down.

Anyway, I thought it was funny as @#%$ that he lost to a MINIVAN!

yeah tbk sorry i had to leave so early, just had too many things to do, and the sun was really baking my hunny. r u serious about pow breaking your quest dood, c'mon! what u got in there a suped up B 20 with a 200 shot of "naws"

pretty cool tho to waste a vette, i get those suckers on the freeway. theres some dude with a stingray that heads out my way every friday on the 60 east...everytime he sees me he revs, so i "whine" we go at it in and out of lanes and when i get a straightaway i smoke his ass. he either has a really nice cam or his pos is idling ugly ass hell

al

Back