Tinted Pics

JJanney

Finally washed and waxed her. I've been working too much.

newyearbird.jpg

I believe only the 89's had them and a few 90's. Some of the other fellows can elaborate more on that...

If it's a 35th it should have the SC embossed in the front bumper cover unless someone has changed it... 89-90 had that, I'm pretty sure that 91 is when they stopped it...

Insta, it might be behind your front tag bracket, mine was on my 35th, when I pulled the bumper covers to paint them I removed the front tag bracket since we don't need them here and there it was, just as pretty as you please... My other red 90 5Spd had it also..

Looking good JJ, if Steve sees this thread his gonna cry!!

RJ

Last edited:
Eww, I dunno. Damn it, why do these events always sneak up on me.

RJ, what are you doing Monday afternoon? I might be riding by your house on 95...

Hmmmm I looked and still dont see it and I looked a little closer and I dont have those spiffy lookin corner lamps on the bumper either :( . Oh well looks like another part that needs to be replaced so I can have it fully restored and running properly. Then I get to enjoy the satisfaction of building it to gas faster. Dont worry bout me rambling on enjoyin a dream here. Thanks for the reply.

All SC's from 89/90 had the "SC" in the front bumper. If you 90 doesn't, than the bumper has been replaced due to damage. The SC's lost the unique front bumper when all T-Birds went to that style bumper in 91 or 92. This is when I believe the SC's lost some of their identity. This is also when the production numbers started to decline.

Bryan

JJanney said:
Eww, I dunno. Damn it, why do these events always sneak up on me.

RJ, what are you doing Monday afternoon? I might be riding by your house on 95...

Monday?? the 5th?? I should be there... Drop on by JJ.. BTW I have you on the list anyway now get the day off so you can bring that garage queen up and show it off!!

RJ:D

Last edited:
Back