Car is bad juju ..wreck today

SCBiscuit

well this weeks problem is bad slave cylinder. No clutch power on a stage two clutch.. last weekends.. dead engine mounts..well to be continued.. some mofo rear ended me tonight... a lil rsx at abou 25mph..his shiznit is muffed up..... mine isnt all that bad i think...my paint job wasnt too good to began with.. always looked like pooh....but my rear asorber is fooked.. its knocked in.. of course i want to fix it myself....to reaplce the absorber ill jsut be getting rid of some bolts right... ?... i ended up buying LUK slave cylinder from pepboys.. i hope that was a good choice was it? anyways this car is a bum full of trouble.. later ladies and gents..the list of fix-mes goes on

Perhaps if you would like some technical help, perhaps instead of talking in ebonics or your local lingo you should use simple english...? I don't mind it but it really makes it hard to understand what your post was posted for...

Hope that you get everything worked out with your car...I feel your pain! I'm having the same bad luck where when I fix one problem and then something eles pops up...but I guess my mechanic is right when he says (everytime) "driving ain't cheap now!..."

Also, I see you're in the Virginia area so perhaps you would like to check out www.mamn12.com ...not everyone is an owner of an SC but they are a great group to have an enjoyable time with.

-Tim

are you talking like that because you think its cool or we'll be impressed and be like damn this kid is hardcore?

Proper english please, for real man, who talks like that? Retype your post and maybe some people will answer you instead of bash you.

stop crying

my god you people are entirely TOO sensitive.. bunch a lil girls geesh... stop taking stuff so seriously. im the one with the wrecked rear end.. geesh p.s... my surburban mall roaming A$$ is quite hardcore.. thanks for your intellectual feedback Tim i may consider English.............Billabong stuff it..

Those darn kids anyway.....

So when are you guys going to become paying members so you can terrorize each other in the lounge area. We need some life over their. I think Tony Bennett is the headliner this week..

Last edited:
lounge?

I paid my membership fee and don't know about the "lounge".

What's that? What else does a member get? I figured it was basically a donation.

Re: lounge?

Slysc said:
I paid my membership fee and don't know about the "lounge".

What's that? What else does a member get? I figured it was basically a donation.

There are a whole bunch of other forums. Most aren't used too often though...

Maybe there was a mix up or something with your payment?

haha I find the lingo funny, brings some life to the boards, and I understood most of it. HAHA but JUJU? what is that? Either way if I don't want to read it, no one made me!!

I never ment any harm in what I posted and if I did offend you or what not I'm sorry. Like I wrote...I have no problem with it...but I know that in the past threads with out of the normal english get bashed and trashed and then the starting poster is pissed off at the world for his/her use of creative language.

Power to you, I think its fun to read...I never ment any harm in my intial post. Keep us posted on the progress of the SC.

-Tim

Yea because we all know JUJU is bad luck, I dont want to bash you, I would rather try and help but I cant seem to properly understand your lingo.

Odd; I never had any trouble understanding anything he said.. Guess I am used to a variety of people.

SCBiscuit; Unfortunate to hear of your rear end incident. Is there any chance you can get some financial compensation for it? At least you can put it towards a paint job. I have seen some incidents where in an accident such as yours the person was willing to settle for a cash amount so it was not filed with their insurance.

I think the rear bumper is similar in design to the front, but not sure. The front is a plastic grid pop-rivited to the frame behind the outter plastic bumper material. If you find yours damaged, perhaps the junkyard will have a new one cheap. Painting the new bumper will be difficult unfortunately; the plastic like material needs a different process for paint to adhere.

Hopefully someone else can help you out about the Luk slave cylinder; I do not know if it is good in this car or not. I do know that Luk is a very common aftermarket clutch for our cars, however.

Hope you have better luck with your car in the future! Remember when you fix it (correctly), it will likely last the lifetime of your car so at least you won't need to again! And this applies as much to any used car as it does the SC!

Have a happy new year everyone!

tim you didnt offend me hehe not in the slightest. bild a bong did .... if thats possible via internet.... hehe "its all good" i have dead tranny mounts too now for those of you who are keeping score of broken sc parts i attain.... hehe can i borrow your cars.. but the "bad juju" on them ... everyday my car begs for more. :) later

Back