fuel injector?

jre97

I think I have a faulty injector on one cylinder. I want to try to replace it without buying a new one. Are there any other ford cars that would have the same injectors? New ones are $90 a piece at autozone.

Find someone on the board that has upgraded to bigger injectors and still has their stock ones for sale. Not sure what year SC you have, but the 36lb injectors from the 94/95 cars are and upgrade for the earlier model SC's.

maybe you will be luck and be able to find some one in your area that has some extra injector that you can try If not look on ebay.
The other thing to do is find a place that can clean and test them for you it's better then buying new ones if all they need is a clean.
Look in your yellow pages for place that deals in injectors and other fuel related stuff even if it's a shop give them a call they might do it or know a place you can take them.
Hope this helps good luck

PS after you clean them or replace them make sure you change your fuel filter.

hey jre, i got 6 injectors off my 91 sc (30# i beleive, whatever came stock), i upgraded to 42#/hr, if ya want you can e-mail me (its in my sig) and shoot me a price. they worked just fine when i took em off, its just that i pulled the engine and i decided to replace them. hit me up and shoot me a price i live in minnesota

Last edited:
Back