Boy Who Cried Wolf...35th went smashy

al35thsc

So there I was on my way home after putting in a 4 hour day on New Years Eve. Thought about taking the freeway home, but thought it was better through the streets since it WAS after all New Years Eve. Driving home on the slow lane with cars parked next to me and an idiot decides to cut into my lane and I wasn’t able to stop completely. I pulled to the right a little to avoid collision but the car that cut me off (Some brown Cadillac) pushed me into the other car (crown Vic 95).

I saw that he wanted to flee so I followed his ***. He finally pulled over and I noticed he was acting kind of fishy (should have known). He was some thug looking Mexican and wanted to flee before the other guy showed up. I told him no but that we should pull over to somewhere where we can exchange paper work. We talked for a bit and I told him he shouldn’t have cut me off. He said I should have yielded (ofcourse, that’s what they teach all of us). His passenger was some thug looking bitch and I told her I had a liscence and insurance and that if the guy was going to insist that it was my fault, that I was calling the cops to file a repot.

We hopped in the cars to get to a better area so we weren’t blocking traffic and the other guy showed up, I stopped and parked and saw the guy that hit me drive away. I told the guy to follow the other one and that I wouldn’t flee. Nonetheless the brown Cadillac took off. We followed but it was too late since the idiot in the car I hit wasn’t trusting me. So I had the Crown Vic follow me home and told him I’d pay cash to have his car fixed since I have the hookups with bodyshops.

So now my car looks like *** and I decided its time to stop being into SC’s again after Phil had convinced me to restore the 35th. Oh well, such is life.

Here are the pics:

driver%20fender.jpg

driver%20mirror.jpg

passenger%20fender.jpg

passenger%20turn%20signal.jpg

Alex

PS Manny, if you read this, I need two mirrors, any color, electronics obviously, let me know.

That's my 35th :(

HSKR,

Shoulda woulda coulda, but didnt...specially without my contacts on.

Been staring at it more and more. All I need is a new fender, some mirrors, massage the bumps out and I might just end up painting this bitch....I doubt it though...

Dude, if that had been me in my 35th the Mexicans would have wished they were never born after the beating they would have gone threw! I charish my 35th like it was a person and I know how you feel. I lost my 1st 35th in an accident where someone pulled out in front of me and t-boned me. Bummer dude. Hope you get it back togather.

Shane

Your camera's got a timer on it don't it?

Yup, I ain't falling fer it this time.

Get a holt to Wynn (Tbird88) I think he's got some black fenders and doors. If this wouold have happened a coupla months ago there was a 35th in the JY with a good body.

Jeff

al35thsc, I was just looking at your members page and had a question. Are your dyno #s and 1/4 mile times up-to-date? The 1/4 mile times just seemed kinda slow (it could just be me though) for the amount of mods to the car.

Shane

Yes, Al's car is slow. Not to mention I think it only has about 199rwhp. :rolleyes: Now he's done gone and totalled it. Looks like you'll never have to make good on that threat to beat Phil in the Borla Special. :(

Geesh Al - A real bummer!

Oh well, just gonna be another new skill you get to learn. ;)

I know you've been badmouthing that poor 35th a lot lately, but I hope you don't do anything drastic. :eek:

Lee

BTW: Shane - It's the over sized loose nut attached to the steering wheel (A.K.A. Sir Spins Alot) that's the real problem with the 1/4 times. :D

its his 35th I recognise the paint on hood

damn didnt we just hear how you wrecked it a week ago bad bad charma my friend or just ESP extra sensory perseption

dont mess with fate she is a B!!!

think positive think manny has some parts for me he will give
me two mirrors and other parts and it will come true.

see how good it works .

good luck and hope the hangover is not too bad I know id get real drunk after my sc was hit by captian crunch. on new yrs eve,

now its up to captain bondo to fix her up.

quick35th said:
al35thsc, I was just looking at your members page and had a question. Are your dyno #s and 1/4 mile times up-to-date? The 1/4 mile times just seemed kinda slow (it could just be me though) for the amount of mods to the car.

Shane

It trapped a 92, so its got a 14.6-7 in it somewhere if it had a decent driver. My tactic is see the light, mash the pedal...no skillz whatsoever. Has 255 in the rear too and it still spins em real good.

Manny,
I'll be calling you tomorrow to see if I can pick those parts up. Tell the cops there's gonna be a Mexican in the area so they don't freak out unexpectedly.

Alex

al35thsc said:
It trapped a 92, so its got a 14.6-7 in it somewhere if it had a decent driver. My tactic is see the light, mash the pedal...no skillz whatsoever. Has 255 in the rear too and it still spins em real good.

Alex

My car also trapped at 92mph (but it looked like it was closer to 95-100 on my speedo and I know it isn't off any) and I ran a 15.2 on my first ever outing to a drag strip during the SCP Open house. Bill E. and I had though that the timing was off at the strip because on my 15.2 pass I was racing him and he said that he was a car length behind me and it said that he ran a 16.1.

Shane

No f*ing way dude. You have got to be kidding me! Man, that blows @ss chunks! So have you decided whatcha gonna do with it?

Its pimpin some new white mirrors and since it runs well despite the fact it looks a little wrinkled, its gonna be driven as is and then parted and junked if I don't feel like putting up with it anymore....unless someone wanted to buy it :)

Alex

Please dont part it out! If you are going to do that why dont you sell it to someone in its intirety that will take care of it (like me) in a few years. But if you do decide to the unthinkable then I would like some parts off of it. Just dont let it go to waste.

Shane

damn you Alex comming into my part of town . even wrecked your car is about 99% better than the best car around here . my naigbors think Im rich having a car with four matching wheels in my driveway. as for the mexican part I just told them you were ,
from L.A. and they got scared then I said east L.A. and they went to other side of town ,
to avoid the east side gangsta!!!
in the black and white without flashing red and blue lights.

oh yeah my wife says thanks for the beer .

I may get luck tonight!! ahh drunk wife I love it when they pass out dont have to hear all that are you done stuff.
and wake me when your thru!

quick35th said:
Please dont part it out! If you are going to do that why dont you sell it to someone in its intirety that will take care of it (like me) in a few years. But if you do decide to the unthinkable then I would like some parts off of it. Just dont let it go to waste.

Shane

If someone were to make me a reasonable offer, I'd sell it in its entirity. But since the car has mods on it, I'd probably take them off and sell them separately. Then I don't think anyone would really want it unmodded, so it would probably get parted.

Alex

Back