Lost on 91 bird issues please help!

P

PJZTBIRD

I have a 91 SC Black-leather inside. She has had just about everything replaced this year. I can not afford to keep her. Can you help me find her a nice home? Or a nice mechanic who knows the front bumper from the back bumper.

Shucks I just bought one, maybe I could get another...

whats wrong with it and where are you located?

I've got an RX7 I'd like to get rid of - interested in a trade?

(BTW that is not a typo - it's a Mazda RX7 not a Mercury XR7)

lost on 91 bird

My bird and i are located in the wash d.c area..... i take it to be fixed for one thing ... it is fixed... 2 miles later another is broken????, that was fine when it went into the shop!... this has gone on for over 8-10 visits.... i am tapped out and have basicallly all new parts on my poor baby! she needs love from a good mechanic or owner. i am very sad but have no more $ to invest in her current doctor so to speak. it is sad but true. she needs an honest mechanic or new home. i can not afford her and am very sad.

I got lots of love to invest but not alot of cash, whats wrong with it and how much do you want?

got any pics of her?

I think you need to find a new shop. Try taking it somewhere else. What is wrong with the car? You're the one that emailed me, right? Tell us EXACTLY what is wrong with the car and maybe we can help you work it out.

Matt

Back