Shaved Door Handles

stephens89sc

whos done this..... i got broken into the other day and luckly i didnt have a tranny in at the time but they took my autometer guages and ****ed my ignition up

Anyways! i was wondering if anyone had shaved doorhandles and what u guys needed for parts to do this? what parts do i need and what prices am i looking at minus bodywork cause i got someone to do that

Brad Klein has done it on here along with a suicide hood. Theres a pic of his car on my web page....Its the one with the flames.

also baggedbirds.com has a how to which is pretty helpful....I was thinkin bout doin it after someone tried to break into my car too.

Shave the handles and leave the keypad. When you punch your keypad to unlock the doors, have it pop it open.

I thought about doing this quite a while ago. Keeping the keypad and using it to a benefit is an awesome idea. Now if only we could program the last 2 button to a function, then you'd be talkin. And yes, I know if you hold the last 2 buttons together they will lock the doors. Check my sounddomain page for a shaved photo. I was playin in a paint program and it came out alright.

Back