blower blew wew

belucky

mize well have fun with it,she went from knockin to screachin and yellin after a few rpms (couple of fun corners) just about the time i start gettin in to the car (makin it handle n what not)the blower lets go.i knew it needed a rebuild cause or the knockin i posted before n by the way i did put some fluid in it,it was a little low.now i need to do somim pronto.so im thinkin complete rebuild any suggestions while i got it apart would be appreciated n bout how much fer all new guts? thanks

Think you will find plenty of threads on this subject if you use search.

But was wondering about your cornering. Could you explain? Were you doing sustained high RPM, or sustained high throttle? I cannot decide if it was my blower or AOD ticking and whinning last time took 90 out.

just was out havin fun with it both hard on the gas and sliding some but pavement was dry so while spinin it was hookin up also but yea i let it wind out a couple of times.im sure the rpms didnt help and yea i did a search for this and found what i needed to know.thanks

Tbird 88 has the kit to rebuild snout cheap price, good parts and fast as hell service, also a cool dude you could do worse, email him his site is on his sig,

Back