Sunoco 94

PETEp

Went to Sunoco to fill up with Sunoco 94, they had only 93 is this something new. I always used the 94 in my SC is this just CT or everywere. With Sunoco now the gas of NASCAR you would think they would be pushing the 94 octain gas?

ive have always and only run sunoco 94 in my SC. Im up in northern ohio , and it is still 94 octane here i believe. My sc is away for the winter so i dont run 94 octane in my work truck:D But as far as i know, 94 is still an option.

Wish we could get 94...or 93 for that matter! We can only get 91... well, 92 on military posts...

plev72 said:
Wish we could get 94...or 93 for that matter! We can only get 91... well, 92 on military posts...
wow, that really stinks, i usually run 93 in mine; once in a while i'll put 91 in, but i notice a big difference running 91...mostly that my car knocks a lot more with the 91.

still waiting to hear back from you SC UL8R1990...

PETEp said:
Went to Sunoco to fill up with Sunoco 94, they had only 93 is this something new. I always used the 94 in my SC is this just CT or everywere.

Yeah, I noticed the same thing about 2 months ago at the Sunoco's around me in SE CT. I had been getting 94 there for a couple of months... one day I went to push to 94 button and it wasnt there :mad:.

Kinda sucks...

We can get the 93 Octane around here in TX, but in southern OK, there are usually only 91 or 92 octane. hehehehe, " there 'aint no Sunoco round these parts, yall" only recently are we getting Shell stations in N. Texas. I remember Sunoco from growing up in NY. There might be some down around Dallas, but probablly not.
I feed my birds NOTHING but 93 octane, usually Chevron.

No such thing as sunco out here and sadly we can only get 91 too. Well, i can get 92, 96 and 100 if i go up to infinion(searspoint) but will drain a quarter+ of the tank running back, not counting the price it is. like low $4 a gallon for the 100. lol. ill try the 96 when i go up to fun for my timeslips in the sping when they open back up:) only about 2.50 a gallon, which is what we payed for 91 not even 6 months ago. lol. at least its low now. 1.70 or so aint bad for 91 im my neck of the woods. Just be glad you get 93!

93 octane for me, too.

The station where I usually bought Sunoco 94 Ultra had just 93 octane when I last bought fuel. It surprised me because 94 ultra was always around and all the sudden it's not marked on the pump anymore. Damn.

Maybe this spring...

We lost ultra 94 at most PA pumps a couple years ago. I think all they got is 92 now.

I used to run it in my quads and now I gotta find super for my sc.. when it gets running ofcourse

I found a local place that has Sunoco 104 octane "GT Plus" unleaded... but it's $6.80 per gallon. Guess I'll have to stick with the weak 91 octane pump gas except for "special occasions".:D

My local sunoco station goes up to 94 octane for $1.95 a gallon though. The getty up the street goes to 92 octane which ain't bad and for the cheaper price I'll just use 92 for$1.65 a gallon

Fire off an e-mail to cfirst@sunocoinc.com and ask them about the fuel availability in your area. It may be that sales of the higher test stuff is lower in the winter so it's being transitioned out but will be back.

Or it could be that it just isn't available to them anymore.

Here in NJ we still have Sunoco Ultra 94 and i get it for $1.55 a gallon. I havent run anything else in my car for 2 years, I hope we dont do away with it.

Jay

YOU PAY 1.55 a gallon for 94. That really sucks. the cheapest we get for premium 91 is 1.75 and thats great for prices lately. YOu all should be really lucky. Think i should move back east. lol.

RE Sunoco 94

I Sent Sunoco a E mail on Sunday and did not here back from them yet. When I do I will post what have to say.

Back