Who's the Quickest & Fastest Southern SC?

J

Jim Demmitt Jr

I want to set up a match race at Bakersfield with the fastest Southern SC vs Quickest SC in Calif better be in the mid 12s.Come on guys don't be afraid bring it on

Re: Who's the fastest Southern SC?

Gosh Jim.... just about any of our guys could take you. Inasmuch as your car is in pieces and is not even running at the moment.
I guess I could beat you in my armstrong wheelchair.
Bye Jim

Ron you got NOS on that wheelchair :) see you at Bakersfield

OK Jim....I should be out of the chair and out of the cast by then.
I will be alot of fun.
Ron

bet i can beat you in reverse right about now...and once i figure out how to take off about 1000 lbs from the car, i'll be a better competitor :)

al

I will beat jim to the tow truck

and alex i will beat you to the beer, and I will get there early to give some secret weapons to the so cal guys. inverted propane injected water cooled blowered and heads from hell.

Re: I will beat jim to the tow truck

friggin sweet manny, and the beer off....lets just say i havent been outdrinked in a very very long while...i can drink withthe best of em

al

Who is the fastest?

John Shelton is the fastest is these parts fellas...just for the record. Look at his posted time slip and telll me who is faster him or JD? Since then Shelton has been quietly getting faster and quicker and has one mean and beautiful ride. He is the man!
Later,
Ron

Re: Who is the fastest?

hey ron, is he the one going on two wheels the whole 1/8th :lol: ;)

al

cant wait to see all of everyones cars, gonna make a mean video

Oh, you haven't seen my 1337 ride in action then!

It's a heart pounding ride that'll vibrate the fillings AND teeth out of your head while doing the quarter mile in less time than any other stock setup bird out there.

you have a stocker doing 13.37's is that a freak or what?

al

I just wish I could have found the vibration b4 this sunday.
corkysm6.gif

heh are you sure you didnt leave on of the "accesories" in the car on the ON mode? j/k bummer about your car, when you get her running maybe some of us will go down to carlsbad or somewhere closer to you so w can see you run.

al

Al...
Didn't you say that you had some shops that would do stainless stl and mandrel bend? Have you asked them if they would make some down tubes? That would be nice and then have them add some Random Tech hi flo cats!
Ron

thats the plan after i get bushings, shocks and tires

its gonna take some time and money, but when im done with my car, its gonna be sweet :)

al

Back