PDA

View Full Version : RONzSC

mannysc
04-16-2002, 12:47 PM
if you need the code reader just e mail me and give me a address and Ill send it to you I dont think Im gonna make it to irwindale got major bubbles in radiator the headgasket demon is a comin. and im still not 100% from knee surgury 2 weeks ago cant stand long time or walk to far it hurts like hell, seems everyone bumps my knee now .hey good luck. if you dont want me to know adress ill send it to a freind or work or where ever I trust you to send it back or keep till we meet I dont need it right now ill send book of codes and abs codes with it

al35thsc
04-16-2002, 12:49 PM
manny,

how bout i pick it up?

al

mannysc
04-16-2002, 12:52 PM
dont mater to me you want I should send it to you and you can take it to irwindale I think Im stuck here.

RonzSC
04-16-2002, 12:53 PM
Hey thanks manny!
If I replace the crank sensor it is the only thing left that could be acting funny. It would be nice to run the reader but I was thinking of the rest of the guys that might show up that will be getting their cars ready for the Smackdown in August.
What did I miss on your knee? What did you have done? Ortho surgery? Bummer dude.
Ron

al35thsc
04-16-2002, 01:04 PM
must be a leg thing right now, we got one broken and one recovering...how bout you show to spectate manny? i mean if ron can make it im sure you can too!

al

mannysc
04-16-2002, 01:09 PM
yeah ortho was in wreck and knee was hit broke a peice of patella off and tore tendons maniscus and just generaly caused pain bad thing is my surgen is in w covina long trip every week just for checkup next is my neck have a sliped disc and a fractured vertibrae my ex imployer pays me good I get 150% of my wages because of wrongfull willfull endangerment,sent me out in a truck that had brakes wrote up two days earlyer and I wrote up in morning but was told to take out or go home and stay home. major lawsuit + he admited guilt to the chp I didnt think the brakes were that bad they were just a little bit soft if you pump them they work fine he just didnt pump them . what a ~~~. chp wrote it all down.

al35thsc
04-16-2002, 01:11 PM
whoa manny

u always got something going in ur life don't you

al

mannysc
04-16-2002, 01:13 PM
alex Ill try but cant fix car in time . unless the headgasket fairie comes and fixes it for me . lol my freinds might as they want to go too.ill tell them fix it let one of them race it for me anywho give me a address and ill send the code reader so you guys can check everyones codes at track .let me know ill send it out this afternoon

RonzSC
04-16-2002, 01:15 PM
Manny...
Former employer??? What a boss!
Sorry but glad to hear you are alive dude.
I'm with Al...if I can make it and just hang with the homeboys I figure you can too. Come on man, come on down. You can help do wome diagnostic work in the pits and watch me drink some A & W root beer.
Ron

al35thsc
04-16-2002, 01:16 PM
ok manny, well here it is just dont send me any hate mail

i took it off already

al

RonzSC
04-16-2002, 01:23 PM
Yo Manny...
you don't have to bring the SC....bring something that will be comfortable to travel in. We can spend some time in the pits talking to the rest of the guys or go up to the stands and watch some racing.
I'll have a cool Pepsi on ice for y ou man.
Ron

al35thsc
04-16-2002, 01:27 PM
hey manny i forget to mention, as soon as youget the adress write it down and i will erase the psot, don't want my address floating around the itnernet too long ya'know

al

mannysc
04-16-2002, 01:57 PM
heres a few pics of surgury I feel I have to post pics of everything lately not you guys the others who say im a fake anywho they are on my site www.msnusers.com/mannyscinverted (http://www.msnusers.com/mannyscinverted)

al35thsc
04-16-2002, 02:00 PM
dang bro that is one messed up knee, they didnt let me keep the ones from my circular saw incident but they looked pretty bad

al

mannysc
04-16-2002, 02:04 PM
I posted the clean ones the ones with blood and outside are gross

al35thsc
04-16-2002, 02:16 PM
that aint shiet, you shuld ahve seen the way mine was after the accident....it looked like a baked potato looks, except red and meaty!!
al

mannysc
04-16-2002, 02:27 PM
thanks I was eating lunch very discriptive braagh braagh uhgh

al35thsc
04-16-2002, 02:31 PM
well urs didnt help either, i was eating lunch as well.

al

RonzSC
04-16-2002, 08:24 PM
Manny...why don't both you and Merc jump in mama's ride and come out Sunday. You don't have to race...a bigger turn out will be better for more input into the event planning.
You're still planning on running against the Nor-Cal guys aren't you?
Later,
Ron

mannysc
04-17-2002, 04:34 PM
if I have to blow my motor into the upper stratosphere pump it full of n2o and propane, and build 1000 lbs of boost " so pressure of exhaust pushes car "lol . im going to be there.can you say grenade motor.? now where did I put those slicks? Jim your ego is to big I cant take you down but you need to be taken down a notch. dude I used to stick up for you but the sarcasm sucks. Ill put your name on a trophie a a big mouth of the year trophie and yes you beat me for that title. that takes some doing cause I talk alot of bull but your the king of California BS ERs.

al35thsc
04-17-2002, 04:50 PM
manny,

calmado, we do our fighting at the track in true sccosc fasion, let the people talk their smack, we shall make them eat that smack.

u better be there cuz im gonna arm wrestle you for a paint job!!!

al :)

mannysc
04-17-2002, 05:02 PM
yeah mine needs one Im to lazy to paint it

mannysc
04-17-2002, 05:13 PM
alex fix my spelling jimio no tes chingondo con migo por la jo le pagar uno chingaso a tu culo mentiroso. a la traca the raĆ~ces??

al35thsc
04-17-2002, 07:32 PM
Jaimito no estes chingando con migo porque te voy a pegar un chingaso en el culo, mentiroso

a la pista de carreras!

translated and edited from mannys funky spanish!

RonzSC
04-17-2002, 11:15 PM
Manny....Calmate mano.
Hey this meet is supposed to be a fun thing where we can bring our kids and wives. Bench racing can be fun as long as we don't get personal. Give the guy the credit that is due him. He has put down some good numbers. He is not the only fast SC in Cal, and that's why they invented drag racing....a place to establish who has the fastest. If you look at the numbers there is at least one guy that has bettered the "quickest" title issue and is gentleman enough not to make a big stink of it.
That's class man! Although JD may claim that on his sig, he doesn't own the quickest part, but no one has taken him to task because it simply isn't important at this moment.
So remember...it's for fun.
Ron

mannysc
04-18-2002, 10:50 AM
ive stuck up for him over and over but he gets on my nerves polish the trophie the best team north south is the winner not jim or the south.a one man team is,nt gonna cut it . jim best of luck hope you can do it but rub it in a little less ok ? Im still amazed at your acomplishments just need some people skills the ets are great but the cars are what its about and the brothers and sisters behind the wheels. we are brothers north and south we as a state sould take on the other states . problem is us so cal guys dont race much we wax and shine our cars and eat tofu , we have half naked women on the beach . lets see race at the track or go to beach and see women ??? our fastest is probably oh 15.6 so bring it on . lol we have fast cars just hideing them for now. buried under our surf boards . there we sound stupid now , all so cal guys are gonna kill me .

al35thsc
04-18-2002, 11:00 AM
15.6 my left foot, i'm sure a couple of us have 13's in em...not mine but im sure some of us do

al

and i don't surf, shieeeeet!

mannysc
04-18-2002, 12:53 PM
Im just being a a$$ I know we have fast sc,s and xr7s in so cal dont get all upity as you say calm down we have it covered we eat burritos and our farts can kill a cow so we hook up a tube from our butts to the back of car and ignite them at track ka BOOM 7 sec 1/4 mile . habanero after burners.

RonzSC
04-18-2002, 12:57 PM
We have several guys that can do 13's and will more than likely be in the soid 12's this year. I believe the San Diego crew is putting together an SC with a CMR set-up and that should also be in that range as well.
I am hoping to be in the 11's this year as well. Of course, I'm talking about my R/T.
Later,
Ron

al35thsc
04-18-2002, 12:58 PM
hell naw manny i don't eat much chile after the ulcers developed...besides lighting one of them bad boys on fire would be a little quicker and faster than a 7 sec 1/4

al

and i am calm, i was just being an ~~~ as well

mannysc
04-18-2002, 01:06 PM
I can always take a cuda for fun. on the side.

RonzSC
04-18-2002, 01:14 PM
I hope that the Bakersfield deal comes thru.
I don't see a big interest in the North for some reason.
We may have to go up there and throw the smackdown on the braggin' rights.

Ron

al35thsc
04-18-2002, 01:24 PM
i say we show up there, get drunk and loud, do burnouts on their drive ways and lawns and write socal rules on teir windshields with window chalk!!!

seriosuly tho, i think th enor calers arent too interested since it is a lot farther from sacramento and the areas they are from to bakersfield than it is from la to bakersfield...the sd people are pretty far too but there are only about 2 or 3 down there.

al

RonzSC
04-18-2002, 06:37 PM
OK Al...these SC's can be like Harleys...they are pretty nice for polishing but can be bad on the road. Do you think we can make it to Sac, drag and make it home?
It's me you and Manny right? North to Sac!

mannysc
04-19-2002, 11:10 AM
hey I solved our problem my ex wife lives in fairfeild ca I can introduce them and she will f' his head up so bad he will become a alcoholic like me. and have no money to race because he will drink it all. and after a year with my ex he"ll try suicide!! no thats to cruel never mind. sorry I had such thoughts jim the ex is going to far. community.webshots.com/user/mannysc (http://community.webshots.com/user/mannysc)

al35thsc
04-19-2002, 12:11 PM
i would be kinda scared to take the sc up the grapevine and all, i heard some crazy crap abou these cars over heating in long uphill travels, if we can crawl up there i am down to go. i just have to figure out a way how to wire up the high speed fan to come on right between the o and r. on long trips it sits a little above the r and that just makes me nervous. on stop and go, i hardly see the n lol

al