Lookin for some people near phoenix

thundercougar

Hey guys, I was wanting to know if if there was a decent scene happening in Phoenix, Im gonna be moving there from Indiana to go to MMI next summer, And im still kinda debating on if I shoud bring my 1993 SC Cougar.

I was planning on just getting a Jeep Cherokee and loading up a trailer and heading out there cause I dont trust my cougar after the engine swap yet, and the 3.73s will kill my gas mileage, I really didnt see a reason to bring 2 cars cause Im taking 2 bikes and maybe a quad.

If there was anything happening, I was just going to rent a flat bed and take both. or just take my jeep and hook a trailer behind it.

Thanks

Depends on what you are in to. There are 2 or 3 raceways in and around phoenix that offer "Friday Night Drags" also have the car show at the Pavillions (101 and Indian Bend) which is a good meet and greet... also, the roads are dry and clear 360 days a year... what are you looking for?

Paul

Well, mainly just driving around with other SC's, what do you guys usually do? In Indiana, we usually meet some where, race on country roads, or go to deserted parking lots and slide around. Its getting really boring. Im getting tired of beating z24's and hondas.

I've added you to my hotmail messenger, R6 is stock except for two brothers carbon fibre oval slip-on, corbin saddle, and double bubble windscreen

Back