helpppp

sweetcoupe

someone stole my abs and firm ride control boxes out of my trunk (along with some other valuables) anyway when they did they cut the plugs off instead of unplugging them. I got new boxes i just need to find out where each wire goes. Thanks for the help

they musta thought they were amps or something.. of all the lowlife things to do.

Hope you get it back in order.

this is great mike thanks alot, there goin into a 90 sc auto, i would think they are the same but if not lemme know. one other question, on the arc diagram not all the spots are marked, are they not used??

thanks again, very big help

I don't know if they are the same or not since I only had a 89 so never saw info from anything else. The main issue would be a change in color of the wires. The numbers are all likely the same and their location in the connector, but the colors could change from year to year.

From the wiring diagram I saw, the only wires marked are the only wires needed. If you find more wires than that cut, I can dig into it further.

1991 ARC pin diagram

well, I double checked in my EVTM manual which is a 1991 version and some of the colors were diffrent from the one Mike posted so I scanned in mine and will try and post it. The blacked out pins are the ones not used in the connector. I will work on scanning the ABS diagram and post it as well in a few. Hope this info can help get your SC functioning properly again, some people can be so stupid, I bet the theif that stole them is trying to hook your computers up to their stereo system in their Civic!:rolleyes: lol
Hopefully your SC wasin't damaged when they broke in.
SC Ya,
Greg Roll

P.S. I just noticed that the pic I posted was layed out in the opposite direction than the one Mike posted and pin # one is in the opposite corner, just to let you know.

Attachments

• scan001001.jpg
    scan001001.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
ABS Pin Diagram...

Here's the ABS diagram out of the 1991 EVTM manual as well.

Attachments

• abs pin diagram.jpg
    abs pin diagram.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 157
sweetcoupe said:
someone stole my abs and firm ride control boxes out of my trunk (along with some other valuables)...

The score must have been an inside job. Look out for any suspicious classifieds, or eBay auctions. ;):confused:

Last edited:
Back