Teaser

JJanney

Almost stock:

tease1.jpg

Not so stock:

tease2.jpg

Now, now, I know it's ugly looking in there, but don't worry, I can polish all of that out... It's *almost* 70mm now (actually about 68.5mm).

If someone would please bring a stock plenum to the meet on Saturday, we could compare. I am trying to port match it to my 70mm TB.

Looking Good man!

Hey JJ,
That's looking really good, you finally beat me to something I wanted to start getting into! lol;) I've just been afraid to let my engine breathe on the intake side without having anywhere for the exhaust gasses to go. Damn, I need to get an exhaust system going, or I can at least practice porting some exhaust manifolds! that would be a step in the right direction.
I digress....
Looks like it's comming along good and even man. Keep up the good work, too bad I won't be at the meet next weekend to see it in person, as well as that sweet SC you've got! Maybe next meet.
SC Ya,
Greg Roll
P.S. JJ, you and I think alike, I've been looking through a engine blueprinting guide that I picked up yesterday! There's a reason my screen name is Gregthespy! lol

Last edited:
Thanks!

I hope to be finished with it by this weekend (psh, yea right). I'm going to take out as much material as I can can towards the back and then polish it all up. I may even open up the outlet on the plenum, I have already taken out a lot of the dirt that accumulated there.

Naw, same one I used to do the polishing over summer, but this time, I bought the correct bits.

Back