so cal were the new ideas come from

M

mannysc

mercury65s watercooled blower, my inverted blower. we are finally entering the new millennium. whats next put on your thinking caps. Im also working on a water to air ic that mounts behind blower comes from top goes back instead of to drivers side and goes into ic then into lower intake thru stock opening spearco makes the ic and im adapting it to our cars. we need more ideas post yours we can put our cars on top where they should be forget the past think up new ideas. we have been working with 10 yr old technology,get rid of that ic and put a real radiator up front also see your valve covers double ic ic tubes extra junk we dont need take up to much room block us from using full sized radiators. just my opinion zoom into the future mannysc 3.8 water to air intercooled water cooled blower inverted blower got to love it lets see some records drop.

manny,

keep good picutres of the developmental stage so maybe we can type up a how to for the sccoa. u know for the REAL enthusiast.

al

yea we got some good ideas mine is done i just need test numbers butt i will be changing to a better cooler i want good test numbers

how exactly is the wate cooled??? i mean is there another radiator, or do you cool it some other way???

believe me im pretty dumb when it comes to these things???

al

Back