Here are some INSANE plug wires

I have a blue pair on my car. I've had them on the car for close to two years now. I just wanted something different than what everyone else runs. The only problem I see with them is that they are not 100% blue, meaning, part of the silicone jacket is black and the rest is blue. The only ones that are 100% colored are the red ones since they use a red silicone jacket for the top and bottom portions.

Oh, they also gave me about 400 HP more than what I was making. ;)

Yeah those wires came out first for the import scene several years ago and everybody that tried them had problems with them. Maybe thats all worked out now, but there still gimicky and have not proven to be any better than normal wires. Capacitors on the secondary side of the ignition system is not a good thing because the capacitor must charge up before it releases its stored up energy.;)

I think if you look at certain wires and spark plugs...they will have resistors in them. The reason is to get rid of RFI. It has no effect on performance.

Actualy the wire itself has a higher resistance because they use a graphite core instead of wire to conduct the electrical energy. Yes its done to cut down or stop the RF interference that affects the comp systems on the car.

Capacitor effect wires are just a marketing gimmick. These will be no better than any other graphite core wire, and not as good as high quality spiral wound wires. And they will put a higher load on your coil (like mike said, it has to charge up).

I LOVE my Moroso 11.5 wires. When one of my buddies first saw them, he asked "Where did you get those Spark Pipes?" They are big.

withfan.jpg

392Bird having seen your wires in person I have to agree. They are the biggest wires I've seen. They remind me of lightweight welding cables! LOL!!! no really.

Back