PDA

View Full Version : A chic with a Tbird

Mandis Tbird
04-12-2002, 02:54 AM
First of all, I would like to say that I am kind of disappointed because I feel like I am left out on outings or that I cannot join the SCCOA because I do not own a SC--I have a 1997 Tbird. But I still love my car and I would never ever trade it in or get rid of it. Although I am still learning about my engine, I am proud to say that I am a chic who is not afraid to get dirty and work on the engine itself. I wish we could all get together more often. There is nothing like being around another tbird on the road and if we all got together somewhere--at least we would make an impression and stand out. I am not sure of the different age groups we have in the Cali area, but I am 21. I would love to get to know each and everyone of you as well as learn more and more about our BEAUTIFUL cars!

Mandi =0)
Torrance, Cali
3.8 '97 Tbird

jasonLmarsh
04-12-2002, 08:46 AM
I'm sure you're not being left out. For the most part everyone here welcomes all Tbirds, not just SC's Besides, a woman that has good taste in cars, and isn't afraid to get dirty.... Isn't that like every guy's dream? :)

BTW, I'm in OKC but I make it out to Orange County a couple times a year. Right now I'm scheduled to go the first week of July.

TBKHomeworld
04-12-2002, 11:47 AM
Howdy Mandi! (Whoops, sorry, my Texan background is coming out in me).

Glad to see a post on here from a woman who loves Tbirds AND works on her own car (Not to say there isn't others....just not many). We are having a small get together later this month on the 21st up in LA at a drag strip. I'm hoping we can have a more of a shop and shine type get together also one day. Sometimes it's nice just to get together, talk about the cars, have a good time, listen, drool, talk about mods, etc.

In August we are going to be having a big get together with all the Northern and Southern Califorina Birds.

SC, V8, V6, doesn't much matter to me. I love look'n at all Tbirds. In fact, saw a SWEET 3.8 40th Anniversary edition yesterday. SHARP looking! I think the lady thought I was insane 'cause I kept on speeding up to stay with her (I was in the wife's Minivan while I try and fix some vibration problems w/my bird).

Got any pics of the car? (And some of the guys will wanna see pics of you too).

al35thsc
04-12-2002, 11:54 AM
uh oh a chic,

means i gotta watch what i say around her enow...haha

welcome mandi, 97 birds are nice and if u r down to get dirty then u can hang with only one condition, your car BETTER not be faster than mine...cuz that would suck haha

j/k

al

TBKHomeworld
04-12-2002, 12:27 PM
I bet if your car is faster, and you show a little skin, he would careless!!!!http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/naughty.gif

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/cheezysmile.gif

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/otq.gif

al35thsc
04-12-2002, 01:02 PM
[druel] fast tbird[druel]

[druel]skin[druel]

[got smacked in the head] hey baby, i didnt see you standing behind me[got smacked in the head]

:lol:

al

hey it looks like that last emoticon is tossing salad eeeeeew

TBKHomeworld
04-12-2002, 01:09 PM
I thought it looked like his head was between a big set of boobs! LOL

al35thsc
04-12-2002, 01:12 PM
yeah depends on where ur mnd is

hehe

al

Mandis Tbird
04-12-2002, 11:30 PM
Well guys, lets just say I show enough skin--but not the point. Feel free to dish out @#%$ because I can definitely take it. I wish I could show pics of both my car and I but I put all my money into my car--not a computer scanner--get the idea? As far as the comment about guys liking girls who love cars--not true--they are intimated, especially when the chic knows a little more then they do. And to tell you the truth, I don't think you guys would want a chic sharing the garage and tools with you? Is that true or am I wrong?

I will be at Ford Fabulous Car Show at Knott's this Sunday--would love to meet all of you. I am not showing my car though.

And for those of you who love to race--my car is not that fast--remember only stock so far. I love racing against "Rice Rockets" on the streets because 1) they are usually guys 2) their cars sound and look totally stupid 3) I am not afraid to get a ticket from a cop--they never give me one anyways. =0P

For the guy from Texas, let us know when you are down--us Cali people can get together with you.

Also, talking about where your mind is? My mind is usually not where it should be--dish it out to me--I will give it right back AND on a silver plate. hahaha

Thanks for all of you for writing back! I totally want to go on the 21st!!! Please give me details!

Thanks again,
Mandi =0)
Torrance, Cali
3.8 '97 Tbird

mannysc
04-13-2002, 01:08 AM
come on guys she is here to be part of the board not get hit on . some of my brothers here think with the wrong head at times . but they are all great guys the best people to have as friends. they dont get out much though , so dont worry about them . they are harmless. just total horn dogs oh wait thats all men! so dont let your guard down and dont show any flesh you will never get rid of them . they only talk to me because they think the sc at the end of my name stands for sex change L.O.L.

Mandis Tbird
04-13-2002, 01:16 AM
Hey thanks Manny! =0) I NEVER let my guard down!!! I am just giving them a hard time--I am entitled to do so right?

Mandi =0)
Torrance, Cali
3.8 '97 Tbird

TBKHomeworld
04-13-2002, 01:23 AM
Totally have the right too! :-)

btw---I'm married w/ a 2 year old. I like to flirt and have fun....so does my wife, but it's all harmless.

I talked w/my wife tonight and if I have the SC's vibration fixed I'll take that, otherwise I'll take the family minivan! LOL.

Is there any other San Diego guys who would like to 1) ride with me or 2) I could bum a ride with or 3) we could car-a-van together with?

btw---when I'm there I'll take some pics of all the cars. If you want them posted for everyone to see I'll be happy to....if you don't, then don't bring your car! LOL

Mandis Tbird
04-13-2002, 01:27 AM
Hey I am here to have fun--life is too short not to! Like I said before, "dish it out to me and I will give it right back, but on a silver plate!" I love to talk @#%$--who doesn't?

You are more then welcome to post my car. In fact it would be nice---no one has seen my car because I do not have a scanner =0(.

Mandi =0)
Torrance, Cali
3.8 '97 tbird

TBKHomeworld
04-13-2002, 01:29 AM
Ok, bring your string bikini while your at it. Wanna get a nice pic of the body......OF THE CAR! ;-)

Mandis Tbird
04-13-2002, 01:41 AM
String bikini? How about my leopard one? It would look real nice with my red car!

Mandi =0)
Torrance, Cali
3.8 '97 T-bird

mannysc
04-13-2002, 02:09 AM
ok I cant stand it any longer im not a nice guy if you show skin I want pics im only human well part of me is damn fell off my pedistal halo is crooked. im gonna burn in hell so better make worth it lol. mandi i noticed you are a post whore your name is all over the board you must sleep sometime then I will post on all of them . and why are you home you should be on a date or dancing or singing or something better than posting on this board. hmm maybe micah in disguise?

TBKHomeworld
04-13-2002, 01:00 PM
Now you do realize that if you show up and DON'T have that one underneath your clothes, a bunch of guys are gonna be VERY upset and saddened.

Especially Manny.....I mean what will he be 'thinking' about in the bathroom after you dis him like that! LOL

Seriously though, wear whatever you want. If you want your pic taken standing/driving the bird, then I'll do it. The call is up to you.

mercury65
04-13-2002, 09:45 PM
well mandis i have to say i never dated a chick that was in to cars i think i would like 2 and no i m not hitting on you and I thinks its cool to have one here and no i m not intimadated by them and i have never met one that knows more about them then i do not that theres none out there just never meet one
but i would be cool to meet you as well as the others

Mandis Tbird
04-13-2002, 11:12 PM
Hey guys....yes, I do sleep, but it is never enough--between working 40-50 hours a week and going to school just about full time, it is hard to find time to do everything AND read your posts! =0P I really do wish I could go on the 21st AND yes, I am a chic--you will believe it when you see it. I AM A CHIC!!! I WISH I HAD PICS BUT I DON'T =0(.....

That is why we need to get together...whether that is for dinner somewhere so we can bs or go for a cruise around town. We need to set up another date in the future.

Regarding knowing stuff about cars--I only know T-birds and of course the basics on (regular-boring)hehehe cars. I still have tons of info I need to learn, but I am getting there slowly.

Hey mercury 65--how old r u?

I am going to set up a post for all of us to write our names, email address, the year of our car, and anything you have done to it and want done in the future, along with pictures of your baby, if you have any(unlike me)...sound good?

I truly look forward to coming home from a hard day at work and reading your emails. It puts a smile on my face, yet I find my middle finger being put in front of some of your screen names(just kidding.) Hope that comment put a smile on your face. =0P

Actually, I really love the little icons--they are great! Can't u find one wearing a leopard bikini(a girl wearing one!) Yeah, a chic wearing a leopard bikini driving a red t-bid?

Anyways, guys....hope you all have a great rest of the weekend...I will take lots of pictures tomorrow at the Car Show.

Mandi =0)
Torrance, Cali
3.8 '97 T-bird

mercury65
04-13-2002, 11:17 PM
im 29 years young my car is 91 auto mostley stock ported exaust manafolds p&p blower 10% march and water cooled sc

mercury65
04-13-2002, 11:20 PM
well i added it to my sig now

al35thsc
04-16-2002, 11:08 AM
ok manny don't worry about it, I WILL WEAR MY LEOPARD THONG FOR YOU!!!

hehehe how would you like that, a big 6'00" 250 lbs hairy assed mexican wearig a thong....it would be like the 7up truck driver comercial lol

anyway, my gf will be there so u guys be nice

al