BEER AND T-BIRDS

M

Mandis Tbird

I thought this subject would get your attention!

Okay guys, you like BEER? You like T-BIRDS? Well, guess what--this chic here (mandi) loves BEER and T-BIRDS too. When we get together we better not only have the cars there but also the Beer too. I only drink out of bottles so if you do too--then I will share with you. hahaha

I actually prefer JACK DANIELS straight over anything--but I need to stay away from it--it has gotten me into a lot of trouble!

Mandi =0)
Torrance, Cali
3.8 '97 T-bird

*barf*

Beer sucks. hehe...sorry, I REALLY don't like the taste of it. If your gonna drink, then do Vodka!

Alright--no beer for you then--I will bring you "SKY VODKA."

Mandi =0)
Torrance, Cali
3.8 '97 T-bird

Absolute and Shmirnof are my favs. Sky is too smooth.....not enough bite to it.

heh

Re: BEER AND T-BIRDS--I WILL BRING

No prob--I can bring everyones favorites--just let me know before the next meet up. =0P

***WOW!!! DID I JUST SAY THAT I WOULD SUPPLY THE BOOZE? I BELIEVE I DID--SO YOU ALL BETTER BE NICE TO THIS LADY!!! hehehe

Mandi =0)
Torrance, Cali
3.9 '97 T-bird

tbk sinner!!!! how dare you post barf and beer in the same sentence...hahaha j/k bro i'm a bit of a beer hound :)

jd is my favorite for when its cold, vodka is ok for when im already pretty faded...but on a regular basis i drink beer mainly mexican :) bohemia, pacifico, modelo, coronas are ok

lately i got into the darker stuff too

is beer allowed in iriwndale speedway...i mean like inthe parkinglot for us to be drinking i know they sell it there when there is a spectator event

al

Back