Hints

Berserk

Supercharger removal...
What pieces should I take it off in? Where are the bolts? I got the one big one in the front and one on each side, as well as one back in the middle of the mess of bypass and inlet tubes.

Throttle body...
I've got the bolts loose/off, but I can't get it off due to the oil filler neck. Does that just pull off? How do you get to the coolant lines running through that?

Any other hints that anyone can think of? I'm pulling all this off to replace the head gaskets. I'm sure I can do this without help, but it'll take 3-4 times as long without your hints.

oh, what's the thread pitch and bolt size on the 6.5 inch bolt you're supposed to slide the alternator and power steering bracket out on?

for the t-body, just work with it, try getting the bottom of the 2 studs, then work to get the top two off. also take off the oil cap. for the sc, there are three bolts holding it down. also the rubber hose conector between the intake and inlet plenum. also your vac lines(label them) then, if you have an egr, there are two bolts in the back to take off. that should take off your inlet plenum and the sc.

Back