Hello

P

pepito6SC

Just thought I drop a line in and say hello. I live in LA and I am currently rebuilding my '92 SC 5sp. Does anyone have ay good ideas for suspension?

hello pepito6sc just welcoming you to the group air bags help I don't have much experience on this subject yet, try the tech board.

hey pepito exactly where do you live, like what city maybe we can cruise PAcific, or crenshaw depending nyour taste!

al

Re: Welcome, Pepito!

there is some guy that lives across the street who has his sc on 20" if thats what your looking for. his suspension is stock. im still trying to get to know him and then maybe race him :evil:

al

Re: Welcome

Hey al35thsc--I live off of PCH and Crenshaw in the city of Torrance. How old r u and where in LA do u live?

Mandi =0)
Torrance, Cali
3.8 '97 T-bird

hey mandis

im 22 live in East Los Angeles...but i drive like a maniac...i mainly kick it out east near La Puente and West Covina. I go to school in CSULA, and i have friends as far down as compton, family in hawthorne, and as far north as bakersfield and fresno...so i get around

al

I work in Manhattan Beach so I have to drive through Hawthorn every morning. I live off of Crenshaw in Torrance. Maybe I have seen you around .

Mandi =0
Torrance, Cali
3.8 '97 Tbird

hello hope you injoy the site and the tech bord is full of good advice from good pepole

Back