Aaron match race the 24th?

J

Jim Demmitt Jr

I am coming to bring the trophy home August 24th want to set up a special match race with Aaron.all out heads up will be able to run a low 12 there we are shooting for 11's at Sac in a matter of weeks.should be a lot of fun you all are great people this will be like old times with Aaron racing side by side

Jim... It looks like you are the only one from your chap[ter that is interested in racing. If that's the case, I think you will have an opportunity to race all of us...no?
Later,
Ron

Ron that's the plan I will race all of you I love this kind of stuff.I hope Aaron has his car running by then I know my bud's from Nor-Cal are no help that's ok.should be a fun meet cant wait to meet all of you great people :)

shoot ill even post in jd's post just as long as it keeps me on top

hahaha

al

seriosuly tho, u think jd will have his car ready before the shootout or will he chicken out.....hmmmmm j/k jd

LOL! In case you haven't read over on the Northern CA board, he isn't coming anymore. He backed out. :-(

buuuuuck buuuuuuck cluck cluck cluck

i think he didnt want to come down here and show off his bj

al

lol

You wish I wasen't coming

I am coming guys dont worry better have your best there becouse I am gona take you all out one by one :) Nor-Cal style

Car isn't in fighting condition

I am in the middle of a move right now and can't spend much time or money on the car. The times didn't do it justice though. That was with a real rich condition and big traction problems. I need an EEC-Tuner to get the real potential out of this car. Once I get moved it will come together. Will be a while though.

Re: Car isn't in fighting condition

Aaron cant wait to see you runing hard again good luck with the move.nice weather down there most of the time you will have a blast in Southern Calif

jim dont you ever sleep its 1120

Jim,

Sorry....last I read on the northern board you had backed out. Glad to see your still gonna make it. Regardless of what your running at the time, bring the bird! The more the better!

hope i get my new motor in by then i would love to be there keep your fingers crossed guys

Back