filling in "thunderbird sc"

SC8990

I've seen alot of rear bumpers with "thunderbird sc" filled in with a different color than the car, my question is....can I buy the letters already cut out somewhere? I thought I saw somebody send a link to a web page where they made the cutouts in polished aluminum a while back....does anybody know what I'm talking about?

Todd Jelle - http://www.tj-d-signs.com/

He's around on this board and is evidentally a sponsor here now (I got this link from the upper right hand corner sponsor area). Good guy, get them from him. I don't think he does the chrome ones, though. Check with him.

Dale

I got mine from bobwhitedecals.com They werent to bad...but imma go with the stainless steel ones when I get my car painted

For the record, Bob White Decals all have 90 degree corners on all of the letters, if I recall correctly. The lettering in the rear bumper has rounded corners, not 90 degree corners.

TJ Designs inserts have the rounded corners and look much nicer, IMHO.

Dale

Dale Puumala said:
For the record, Bob White Decals all have 90 degree corners on all of the letters, if I recall correctly. The lettering in the rear bumper has rounded corners, not 90 degree corners.

TJ Designs inserts have the rounded corners and look much nicer, IMHO.

Dale

I think your right....If i remember right. May be why I had such a hard time making them fit right...oh well, they were the only place I knew of when I bought them

I have mine filled in with Reflective Hyper White from Todd Jelle. They are pretty cool, when a cars lights hit them at night the are bright as heck. Ill try and get a pic up for you guys later.

Jay

Back