TBKHome & Tinknocker105

R

RonzSC

Thanks for the reply....
Tinknocker105 Will you to race?

TBKHomeworld, if you bring the SC, will you want to race it?

Later,
Ron

If I bring the SC it will most certainly be raced! :) I'll show you all what a stock bird can do! hehehe

will i race

NO SORRY, I'M NOT REALLY SET UP FOR THAT. I'M BONE STOCK AOD. BUT I LOOKIN TO CHERRY PICK A 5 SPEED WHEN THE RIGHT ONE COMES UP.

Thanks for the replies!
Looks like we are shaping-up to have great support for this match with the Northern California group.

Later,
Ron

Re: will i race

tinknocker105,

who cares if your bone stock. Other than the 5-speed swap I am 100% stock! It's all about fun anyway. Besides, if they do corrected times, then does it really matter? (I forget the exact name of the race style, but it least a 10 second car race a 16 second car and give the 16 second car a GOOD chance of winning).

It's all in good fun...besides, you'll regret it if you don't race it and get the numbers. :) What if your car is a factory phreak that does the 1/4 mile in low 15 or even HIGH 14s!!

sounds like fun but i dont think i will have my new motor in by then and not shure if the one thats in my car could handle that drive but i would like to see what it does before i put in the motor and mor mods we will see how this motor hold up in the coming months

Back