Waterford Lakes Ford Show

SuperChicken89

The Mid-Florida Mustang Club is hosting the 17th Annual Mustang and Ford Roundup at Waterford Lakes Town Center in Orlando on February 21st. This is a great show in a good location that just keeps getting larger each year. If my memory serves me correctly, last year there were over 300 cars and this year they expect more. But there was only 1 SC there:( (mine). Several people at Silver Springs expressed interest in this show. Lets try to make a good club showing here.
Here is the link to the entry form. There is only a $10 registration fee this year. The registration form leads you to believe there is a limited number of entries but no quantity is stated. It would be best to send it in as soon as possible to avoid any problems.
I'll be there with both the SC and the Cobra. I hope my SC won't be alone this year!:D

Bryan

Last edited:
Hey Bryan,
I was soo close to going to that show last year, i hope i can make it this year, I'll have to request that date off from work as i had to work last year. I live like two miles away from that plaza and am always there (my sis even works there) I may be in the Keys at the time but will still try hard to make it there, we'll see. I need to make it to an event and this one's so colse to me i should have no excuse!
If I'm not there you can all come to my work and drag me there...
SC Ya,
Greg Roll

SuperChicken89 said:
Greg... You better be there:mad: And if not... we will find you, beat the snot out of ya and drag you there!

Bryan

I know where he lives and works!! not a problem draggin him down Bryan...

RJ

Uh-Oh

Oh man, he does, and i saw the size of RJ's truck, he's not messin around! :eek:
I'll have to register ASAP.
SC Ya,
Greg Roll

I'll be there...

As for Greg...I pretty much live where he works. I can always sit outside with a sign saying "Let Greg Go!".

ThunderStruckSC said:
As for Greg...I pretty much live where he works. I can always sit outside with a sign saying "Let Greg Go!".

LMOA!!! I'd word it differently TJ, we don't want him without a job!!! He won't be able to support the SC habit!! :D :D

RJ

kamakazie_1 said:
LMOA!!! I'd word it differently TJ, we don't want him without a job!!! He won't be able to support the SC habit!! :D :D

RJ

I never thought of it that way...

Let Greg Go...to the Ford Show?

Is it just me or does that registration form look really bad? Maybe just my comp?

I will be there looking all shiny. Will there be particular sections like in Ocala?

ThunderStruckSC said:
I never thought of it that way...

Let Greg Go...to the Ford Show?

That sounds better TJ, we want him to continue to work, that way we can keep up the experiments with powder coating!!

RJ

It keeps giving me an error message when I try to open the registration form to print it. I think i have the latest version of Acrobat reader, but i'll try to upgrade maby that's whats wrong.
My cars looking pretty rough nowdays that clear coat is turning white on the roof and my tint is purple and wrinkled! it's looking pretty bad. Hopefully by then I will have time to wax it to try and improve it and possibly even get a tint job done.
We'll see......
SC Ya,
Greg Roll

I wanna go but im only going if I have my car painted and looking good....If I do go can someone fill out a registration form for me and send it in....Ill give you the 10 dolllars(I dont have a printer)

Richard...you gonna start one of your (in)famous lists???

I hope to have it painted by then....it depends on tax returns to...I have to see how much Im getting and when itll be back....Ill know whethere Im going in say a week or so

Ok so ive been kinda quiet lately, but ive had lots in the works with the 2 cars im building. But I would like an entry form because the SC/stang will be done by then and I want to enter it...Wait till you see it its gonna be my best creation yet!! And Greg, if you cant get off Ill either call in and tell em about the car in the parking lot with the tnt in it, by the time they search every car youll be ready to leave the show!!! Or Ill go and talk to your boss, I can be real persuasive:( ...:D
Mike

TbirdSC93 said:
I hope to have it painted by then....it depends on tax returns to...I have to see how much Im getting and when itll be back....Ill know whethere Im going in say a week or so

Let me know when you know for sure JV, I'll front you the $10 and send the form for ya..

RJ

Back