Upcoming So-Cal Schedule

R

RonzSC

Hey Sc crew...

Here's a couple of things to get ready for this year...
1. When the Irwindale Strip opens for racing, you can just about count on some of us being there at least once or twice a month.

2. We have a tentative "match" race meet with the Nor-Cal club this summer. The exact date has yet to be set. This should be great! They have a guy that claims to be the fastest in the state, however, I believe someone from our club was faster last year. This meet might take place at the Bakersfield strip (Famoso).

3. It would be good to get a few meets under our respective belts to get our SC's dialed-in. I am planning on running some slicks and need some time and money to get my hardware in order.
John Shelton has been to the new track in Ontario and I believe this would be a good site for one of our tune-up meets as well as a possible meet at LA County Raceway (Palmdale).

Now that the Vegas meet is behind us we can start looking at dates for the meets and start getting our line-up in order, as far as who is going to participate in the "California Shoot-Out".
I can't wait for us to get it on with the Nor-Cal club!!!!!!!!

Let me know your thoughts.

Ron

I'm up for some SoCal getting together, Ron.

With California Speedway (1/4) in Fontana now running 2 weekends a month and Irwindale Speedway (1/8) at least 2 Sundays a month, then Drag City (1/4) in Banning probably coming online late summer, we should have a lot to choose from; in addition to Palmdale and Carlsbad.

My car's in the shop right now, but if I get it out this week, I'll probably be up for Carlsbad or Irwindale next weekend.

dbserver.iscmotorsports.c...oryID=4150
www.irwindalespeedway.com...gsched.asp
www.drag-city.com/

i am to

that sounds way good to me i live in Huunthington Beach and have been wating for something like that

John...
When are you going to run at Fontana?

My water pump is starting to squeek abit and I intend to R&R it in the next week or so. I will be back together by 3-17 for Irwindale.

Are you going to be at Irwindale on 3-17?
Later,
Ron

Not sure about Fontana, Ron; probably a Saturday though. I think I'll go to Irwindale next weekend. 3/17 sounds OK too. I like Irwindale 'cause if I break something, I can just walk home.:D

Ron,
we could make this a hot Aug. S/C-N/C gruge match. If we do this, let's just give a date that is far enough ahead that folk's can plan for it. Jim D car sould be up for this in the future.
Now If the rest of these guys will get off there tail's here in the N/W(insert a little flaming into the N/C BBS there);) !

Kurt Sr

I will be there car almost ready Augast will be good for me will have the world record before then if all goes well.won at Bakersfield many times should be fun

Back