PDA

View Full Version : Spinningwheels-sc / Victor Malvar

dkmac
01-09-2004, 06:12 PM
Board ID: Victor Malvar
Ebay store/seller: Spinningwheels-sc
Name: Victor Malvar
e-mail: spinningwheels@earthlink.net

I am extreamly satisfied with my purchase and the custumer service that I received from Spinning Wheels SC "Victor and Diane Malvar". I bought a set of Solid rubber motor mounts from him and Had nothing, but good to say. His web sight is http://www.webspawner.com/users/spinningwheelssc/index.html for those whom are curious and he sell on E-bay as well. Just type Thunderbird SC under the search bar. Also here is a link with more satisfied people. http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=39228&goto=newpost . I am now going out of my way to bring him more customers, becouse he went out of his way to help me when I really needed it. I am really glad that the SC community has been blessed with Victor and Diane Malvar. God bless. :D

joenintiesc
01-13-2004, 02:09 PM

I had my girlfriend purchase a Magnum Powers engine dress panel as a Christmas present from Spinningwheels-sc (Victor & Diane Malvar) in early Dec. Less than a week later she received an e-mail from them saying that unfortunately this item was no longer available. They were extremely apologetic, but said that their supplier (not MP) had never notified them of this. But as a result of making some calls to MP, they were able to locate another one! They were terribly sorry for the delay. As compensation for what they felt like was poor service on their part (I didn't think it was), they sent a free SC baseball cap to us!

They told my gf they would give her the tracking numbers once the item had shipped from MP- but they had to get those tracking #'s from the supplier who I guess was the official dealer for this part. Well, the supplier never forwarded the request to ship to MP, nor passed along the tracking #'s once it had shipped. As a result my gf did not receive the item in time to give to me for Christmas.

Spinningwheels-sc felt so badly about this that they voluntarily refunded the entire purchase price, including shipping, to my gf and told her to keep the item anyway once it was received!! They said they would take the responsibility of trying to get re-imbursed from this supplier (good luck on that one!) They said they felt they had to make the refund because of "bad business practices" on behalf of their supplier. They said they are looking for alternatives to provide quality parts at reasonable
prices to the SC community without having to continue with the problems dealing with this supplier.

Spinningwheels-sc (Victor Malvar) is just a retired military guy and his wife trying to accommodate the SC community with new/used parts and maybe eak out a small profit along the way. They are truly genuine people who care about satisfying a customer who chooses to purchase from them. If you need to procure parts for your SC, check their ebay store and rest assured that they will do everything in their power to make sure you are satisfied!

And who is this supplier that seems to care not at all about customer satisfaction and is guilty of bad business practices? Well, I'm going to respect Victor and Diane's request not to mention who exactly this middleman was. (They only revealed it to my gf by sheer accident to begin with...) Suffice it to say that Spinningwheels-sc have a far greater understanding of customer service and satisfaction than this other supplier does!

I have absolutely nothing to gain by any increase in business to Spinningwheels-sc, I have taken the time to relate my story and recommend this company solely because I was so impressed with the lengths they went to to accommodate my girlfriend in her purchase from them.

Can be found on Ebay: http://stores.ebay.com/id=55924643

Check them out!
:D

Wings Dirty
01-18-2004, 06:18 AM
I'm with Joe.

Victor is one of the best... no, scratch that... THE BEST! SC parts supplier I've ever dealt with.

'nuff said.

cp308
01-19-2004, 05:47 PM
I had a similar experience with them- It took them a couple weeks to ship a part I had bought (don't recall the exact reason), so they refunded the shipping fee.... A nice little gift.

Darkside
02-27-2004, 02:57 AM
I have to agree. They're awesome. Great communication and go out of their way to be helpful. They also offer the SC community great prices on their products. Thanks Spinning Wheels!:D I highly recommend them.;)

djkerridge
03-08-2004, 02:31 AM
I will agree with everyone else here on the SCCOA forum for good sellers. I have been dealing with Victor and Diane for a while now ,matter of fact we have been talking about weekly about our SC parts business. We have become pretty good friends over the part year. We hope to meet up with them on our next vacation down to the sunshine state. Victor is a very down to earth guy not trying to act like he knows everything about the SCs. I think Victor is a lot like I am, one of the first to admit I do not know everything there is to know about these great cars.
I have also bought the solid motor mounts from Victor for my SC and am very happy with them. I have to admit Victor has bought a lot more parts from me than I have from him. So Victor is also a great buyer in my book. Always pays up front with paypal as soon as a deal has been struck. Victor is so good to work with that I will actually send him parts before being paid for the parts, he is that trustworthy. As Victor had said about me we do foward back and forth emails of customers that need parts that I don't have or if he doesnt have. We are both in the business for the love of the Thunderbird/Cougar SCs our's and your's . We both Drive,work on and sell Thunderbird/Cougar SC parts. Thanks SC yall later,Don "djkerridge"

93SuperCoupeBoy
03-12-2004, 12:57 AM
Just to make a correction about the website, it is www.spinningwheels-sc.com. It isn't at WebSpawner anymore, that's an old one. Just thought I'd throw that in!

scbird1
03-13-2004, 05:15 PM
Well just to throw my 2 cents in, I give them ***** five stars for all the help they gave me. I saved money had a chat with the nicest guy id ever done business with and shipping in 3 days is awsome. If you are buying parts for a SC or any other car he sells parts for look no further. If im ever down in Florida I would like to meet this man. THANKS, Mark J.

ThunderDave
03-19-2004, 11:59 PM
I bought a used bra for my car from Victor and his wife Diane. They even stiched up a place where it was bad. The bra is great and they gave me a good deal on it too. They are getting an IC fan ready for me. They are really good people and I'll do business with them again.

Thank you Victor & Diane

David

SuperCoupeSC91
03-22-2004, 07:16 PM
I had just purchased a Front engine wiring harness from Victor, and all i can say is he was great with technical questions i had for him and i got it for a sweet price and a great overall deal. It was packaged excellent was shipped fast, and i got the support i needed. He also cares alot about T-birds and wants to help out members..You have my buisness with you, i just need more money :) he gave me a great disccount for being an SCCOA member also. Thanks Alot Victor Malvar !! Good luck... People who buy from you and deal with you already know how much of a great person you and your wife are even in hard times.. Keep up the Awesome work. Hope you got better since your fall u had i know it messed up your back a little, set u back a hair. always remember health is first then buisness to those that cant understand that, shouldnt deal with you, nor should u help them out later. Hope to meet you some day, but not sure i'll be going to florida anytime soon....someday.....Thanks for all your help...Alex L

Victor I give you 6 (******) stars for an overall buisness !!!!

forcefed95sc
04-10-2004, 07:47 PM
I just got my part in Wednesday just as he said it would and am very pleased with Spinningwheels SC. He even gave me my sccoa member discount after the sale.

Thanks you!

Matt94GT
10-21-2004, 05:32 PM
Victor and Diane are Great people. I have to say the best people I have ever delt with over the net, and I've bought lots of things before trust me. They are honest, reply to email quickly and are very professional.

Their products worked great and they even gave me a link to a walkthru of the installs. Prices are also great. I would deffently reccomend them to ANYONE they have tonnes of stuff for your SC.

I needed my part quickley and paied for express but when they got to the post office they decided to ship it the even faster meathod to be safe and they covered the fee of that!

In conclusion 10/10! They will be the first and hopefully only people I'll have to deal with in the future and hope they start to get parts for mustangs as well :D

THANKS Victor!

unclenick
10-29-2004, 06:54 PM
Just simply the best two sellers I have ever had the plesure of dealing with. With my busy schedule, they took the time out of their day to bring my parts to the shop. Not to mention, they fit with no installation problems. Right the first time. Probably the best business in Florida. :)

Thanks again, Nick.

Thomas95SC
11-11-2004, 04:41 PM
I am also very pleased with the service I received. Prompt e-mail responese with very generous service makes a very excellent seller! I ordered numerous parts and received all of them with no delays.

Thomas

littleboylan
12-12-2004, 04:47 PM
These are by far the 2 nicest ppl to deal with for parts. They have been real helpful to me, if you need anything they probably have it, Keep up the great work Thanks MIke

OzzManG149
01-18-2005, 11:48 PM
I have got to thank Victor and Diane for the help that they have provided me with my SC. They have got to be the nicest and most understanding peaple on earth. Always willing to help out and most of all be a friend to someone they have never meet before. I think its peaple like that that make this club so great. Once again Victor and Diane thanks for the help with my head gasket delima.

Scott Osborne

HHHthegame
02-23-2005, 04:41 PM
I just got my window motor form them. They were very prompt about everything, and I am very pleased w/ the motor. Thanks Again Victor and Diane ! ! I will definatley be doing buisness w/ these people again ! ! Austin

unclenick
05-15-2005, 05:58 PM

Got some more parts and goodies from Diane and Victor, another super sale and super service, just cant be beat!

92bird
05-24-2005, 12:24 AM
Seller: Spinningwheels-sc

Hats off to Victor and Diane!

Just bought the MP Front Mount IC from them, A+ service!

Jeramie

randymbtech
05-27-2005, 11:11 AM
I just made my first purchase from Victor and Diane, and it won't be my last! The service was incredible. I am very impressed. Thanks spinningwheelssc! :)

Randy Daugherty

ghiame
05-28-2005, 12:31 PM
I have been buying parts for my sc's from Victor and Diane for over a year I think now! I would not go anywhere else! I love the way they treat people. (This is not your typical parts supplier) I've never met them but they treat me like I'm their favorite nieghbor! Always willing to help with what ever you need (no matter how stupid my needs are). I'm a mechanic wanna be and tend to need lots of help, but online businesses could care less who their dealing with as long as they got your $$. Victor not only took the time to listen to my car problems but asked about me, where im from what's going on in my life. And from what im reading he has done this with a lot of people.
I wish these 2 great people lots of success, they deserve it...!
Victor thanks for all your help! And thanks for being a good friend.
Papo

pablon2
06-08-2005, 08:50 AM
Name: Victor and Diane Malvar

Recently I bought their nickel plated, slotted, cross-drilled SP rotors for the front and rear of my '93 SC. Wow, these rotors are BEAUTIFUL. :D :D They look almost too good to put on and use. Have you ever come across something that looks so nice, you hesitate to put it on? Maybe roller rockers or powder coated valve covers? Well, for me it is these rotors. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase. The price was very good too. I can't say enough good things about Victor and Diane. I have purchased several things from them aside from the rotors and the shipping is super fast and the customer service is great everytime! Victor even called me when he heard my HGs blew and we talked for 30 mins about my options for fixing them and what upgrades to do while replacing the HGs.

We are lucky to have this source for parts and customer service!

rzibilske77
06-21-2005, 12:32 AM
I have always heard and read wonderful things about Victor/Diane and there company, and now i know first hand how they do business...FIRST CLASS!!!
Thanks again, and looking forward to doing businees with you when the time arrises.... :)

Sweet90SC
06-24-2005, 06:19 AM
Your never gonna meet a better parts supplier or better people than Diane and Victor Malvar. My wife and I have been fortunate enough to visit with them in thier home and were treated as if we were old friends. I cannot say enough about thier hospitality, or dedication to the SC community.... ;)

Mike8675309
08-22-2005, 01:05 PM
Another Thumbs up for Victor and Spinning Wheels - SC.

Purchased an IC fan from him with good communication and speedy shipping all for a fair price. Can't beat that with a stick.

lilredstang
11-28-2005, 02:30 PM
IT IS JUST PLAIN STRANG TO BUY FROM Spinningwheels-sc. THEY HAVE THIS THING THEY DO CALLED "CUSTOMER SERVICE". ITS WHERE THEY TREAT YOU GOOD AND TRY TO MAKE YOU A HAPPY CUSTOMER.:eek: ITS KINDA NICE. LOL AND I THOUGHT "CUSTOMER SERVICE" WAS A PHONE NUMBER YOU CALLED TO COMPLAIN WHEN SOME ONE SCREWED UP YOU ORDER!!!!!!!:D KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!

sunny627
01-29-2006, 08:57 PM
We have bought and sold to each other with no problems. Great SELLER!! No worries.

My $0.02

ryan

flyingthunder
02-03-2006, 11:55 PM
They have nothing but the best deals and THE best customer service!!! They are always willing to help you out and answer your questions!!! I wouldn't deal with anyone else!!

SuperCoupeSC91
02-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the great deals on the parts for my moms bird, I cant wait to see her driving it, she's been wanting a blue auto SC since i got mine? back in 99? With "SpinningWheels-sc" You always get Awesome Service, Fast Shipping, Great Prices + Quality! What more could you ask for :D

SC community Greatly appreciates you guys,
Thanks for all your help and dedication "Victor & Dianne"

Alex

supertbird89
03-09-2006, 03:51 AM
I havent bought anything from victor yet because i am working to get everything that I can to give me the best bang for my buck. And so far has been nothing but helpful and hopeful for me to complete my car and reach my goals. And instead of just being a place to buy parts and some guy to talk to on the phone, he has been more like a friend. And I have only talked to him for about 2 weeks and it feels like you have known him for ever. And I havent even met him. Diffenetly give spinning-sc five sars *****.

FredSC
05-25-2006, 12:22 PM
I just completed my first purchase from Victor and Diane. What a pleasure purchasing from a team of SC Enthusiasts. They knew exactly what I needed.

I found the "group purchase / specials" listing for the SP Performance rotors on SCCOA. I sent an email to Victor indicating I had a 95 SC and was interested in the drilled and slotted style. Within a hour, Victor sent me an email with what he thought I would need, with part numbers. I called him and placed the order. The next day, Diane called to confirm placing the order and to tell me that the back set wouldn't be available (with the nickel plating) for a month. THE NEXT DAY, the front rotors and all pads where at my door.

The product is just INCREDIBLE. As Pablon2 said, it is almost a shame to put them on the car. THEN, yesterday, the rear rotors show up (less than 2 weeks from ordering). (SC) BABY HAS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!!

I emailed Victor to let him know that the rears had arrived and last night, Victor called to follow up. We talked for about an hour and I now have 2 more SuperCoupe friends.

You always get Awesome Service, Fast Shipping, Great Prices + Quality! What more could you ask for :D

SC community Greatly appreciates you guys,
Thanks for all your help and dedication "Victor & Dianne"

Alex

Young-SC-Owner
07-06-2006, 08:06 PM
I also bought a few parts from him and i give him an A+++ im a personal friend of him also he is a great guy

AnnivSpeCpe
07-11-2006, 02:26 PM
I would love to post a glowing report about Victor and Diane but I couldn't make it glow as bright as they deserve. I have watched Spinning Wheels from the beginning when they started selling used parts, and progressing to where they are now. I recognized from the start that they would do well just by the level of service they seemed give. I decided to give them a try. Well, my dealing with them has been one of the most pleasant buying experiences I have ever had. They didn't have one of the parts in stock and their supplier would not drop ship so it had to be sent to them first. They said I would be notified when they shipped to me. So on Monday (after ordering on Thursday) I was expecting an email notification of shipping. Well, I didn't get the shipping notification. What I got was the complete order delivered, and we're across the country from one another.
I actually enjoyed my spending experience with Victor and Diane and they will get first shot at my future business. It is great to have them as a helpful and dedicated resource. Thanks SpinningWheels, John

95MustangSC
10-16-2006, 10:34 PM
I have dealt with Victor from SWSC and all I have to say is he is by far the best business owner i have ever dealt with. He is very helpful with technical support as well as very good to toss ideas at to make things better and easier for all 3.8 eaton blown fords. I cant wait to take the car up there and do a transplant. It turned out not to be my intake gasket :mad: but thats just th ename of the high compression game :D But i say anyone looking for any parts for there cars should give him a call first. Nothing against the other vendors but I have never dealt with anyone like Victor before.

Thanks again Victor

SrA Dennis Davis
Macdill AFB Fire Protection
USAF

Adam155724
01-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Great vendor. Site was easy to navigate and the customer service on the product was excellent. Victor was a pleasure to deal with, especially after tearing the motor apart to get to the motor mounts! Would recommend highly! A++

Adam

FredSC
02-11-2007, 09:56 AM
Finally got my drilled and slotted rotors installed this weekend. WOW, what a difference over stock. The SC has never stopped so good!! Thanks again Victor for a great product and even better shopping experience!!

22lbsofboost
02-24-2007, 08:15 AM
bought my 42's a maf and a pulley from them with no fitment issues. service/packing/shipping was A grade. thanks victor/diane
I NEED MORE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!
spinning wheels should do lay aways lol:cool: :cool:

merkur
04-05-2007, 12:03 PM
The order for my solid rubber transmission mount, and Blower needle bearings arived the same day my Harmonic Balancer broke off. I was able to install the mount while waiting for the new BHJ balancer to show up. My car is back on the road, and feeling much better thanks to Victor & Diane. The only problem is the balancer is way to pretty to hide down there on the bottom, so I rigged it up by the intake so everybody to see. It wouldn't start though, so I finally had to give in and put it back down on the crankshaft. Thanks Spinning Wheels!
Danny:)

sendeth
04-07-2007, 10:13 AM
i bought a couple things from the same place a while back and i agree, i was very pleased with the store.

CougarXR/7
08-03-2007, 09:52 PM
I recnetly made my first purchase from Victor. The e-mails were answered quickly and the service as fast as you could want. Parts arrived today.
Thanks, you'll hear from me again.

johnrada
08-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Victor is a really good guy, he answers all of the annoying questions I have (trust me there is a lot), and he even the other day recommended where I could save money on particular parts. He's the best, everything is always on time or earlier than he says it will arrive, neatly packed with instructions, ready to go.

ecyrbh
10-29-2007, 12:04 AM
First purchase from Victor and Diane a few days ago.Answered a bunch of questions.He made some very good suggetions and recommendations to me.Very good seller,will do business with him again in the future,......And hey Vic,Thanks for the Cap.........Bryce H.

Dahoopd
09-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Once again I ordered a few items from Victor and as usual the shipping was crazy fast and the service, great as expected.:D They also took the time to look into a part and get back to me quickly on the turn around time. :p Thank you again Victor & Diane for helping me with the much needed parts.

ironworker
05-02-2010, 04:30 PM
he is the man when it comes to these cars.. i bought a set of heads off of him and a cam and manual rack steering .. hes a down to earth dude. ive went to the other places here and victor was the only one that help me out ..

he has a life time buyer now.. they are the best

thanks again

cliff

ironworker
01-26-2011, 03:16 AM
thanks again victor at spinninghweels-sc

just bought a bhj and irc bushings front bushing kit and 200 amp alternator

best place to buy parts

cliff aka ironworker

S4gunn
03-25-2011, 01:09 PM
I purchased a set of SS lines for my tbird earlier this year and both Victor and his wife were quite friendly and helpful.
The price including shipping was also a few bucks less than buying from classic tube so I'd call that a win-win.

Regards,
-g

94lx
09-27-2011, 09:31 PM
I bought a set of their poly diff bushings. They forgot the washers and one of the bushings was wrong. Diane overnighted the parts to me. Great people to deal with. I foresee myself buying lots of parts from them. Buy with confidence