Spinningwheels-sc / Victor Malvar

dkmac

Board ID: Victor Malvar
Ebay store/seller: Spinningwheels-sc
Name: Victor Malvar
e-mail: spinningwheels@earthlink.net

I am extreamly satisfied with my purchase and the custumer service that I received from Spinning Wheels SC "Victor and Diane Malvar". I bought a set of Solid rubber motor mounts from him and Had nothing, but good to say. His web sight is http://www.webspawner.com/users/spinningwheelssc/index.html for those whom are curious and he sell on E-bay as well. Just type Thunderbird SC under the search bar. Also here is a link with more satisfied people. http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=39228&goto=newpost . I am now going out of my way to bring him more customers, becouse he went out of his way to help me when I really needed it. I am really glad that the SC community has been blessed with Victor and Diane Malvar. God bless. :D

Ebay store/seller: Spinningwheels-sc
Name: Victor Malvar
e-mail: spinningwheels@earthlink.net

I had my girlfriend purchase a Magnum Powers engine dress panel as a Christmas present from Spinningwheels-sc (Victor & Diane Malvar) in early Dec. Less than a week later she received an e-mail from them saying that unfortunately this item was no longer available. They were extremely apologetic, but said that their supplier (not MP) had never notified them of this. But as a result of making some calls to MP, they were able to locate another one! They were terribly sorry for the delay. As compensation for what they felt like was poor service on their part (I didn't think it was), they sent a free SC baseball cap to us!

They told my gf they would give her the tracking numbers once the item had shipped from MP- but they had to get those tracking #'s from the supplier who I guess was the official dealer for this part. Well, the supplier never forwarded the request to ship to MP, nor passed along the tracking #'s once it had shipped. As a result my gf did not receive the item in time to give to me for Christmas.

Spinningwheels-sc felt so badly about this that they voluntarily refunded the entire purchase price, including shipping, to my gf and told her to keep the item anyway once it was received!! They said they would take the responsibility of trying to get re-imbursed from this supplier (good luck on that one!) They said they felt they had to make the refund because of "bad business practices" on behalf of their supplier. They said they are looking for alternatives to provide quality parts at reasonable
prices to the SC community without having to continue with the problems dealing with this supplier.

Spinningwheels-sc (Victor Malvar) is just a retired military guy and his wife trying to accommodate the SC community with new/used parts and maybe eak out a small profit along the way. They are truly genuine people who care about satisfying a customer who chooses to purchase from them. If you need to procure parts for your SC, check their ebay store and rest assured that they will do everything in their power to make sure you are satisfied!

And who is this supplier that seems to care not at all about customer satisfaction and is guilty of bad business practices? Well, I'm going to respect Victor and Diane's request not to mention who exactly this middleman was. (They only revealed it to my gf by sheer accident to begin with...) Suffice it to say that Spinningwheels-sc have a far greater understanding of customer service and satisfaction than this other supplier does!

I have absolutely nothing to gain by any increase in business to Spinningwheels-sc, I have taken the time to relate my story and recommend this company solely because I was so impressed with the lengths they went to to accommodate my girlfriend in her purchase from them.

Can be found on Ebay: http://stores.ebay.com/id=55924643

Check them out!
:D

I'm with Joe.

Victor is one of the best... no, scratch that... THE BEST! SC parts supplier I've ever dealt with.

'nuff said.

I had a similar experience with them- It took them a couple weeks to ship a part I had bought (don't recall the exact reason), so they refunded the shipping fee.... A nice little gift.

Have to agree!

I have to agree. They're awesome. Great communication and go out of their way to be helpful. They also offer the SC community great prices on their products. Thanks Spinning Wheels!:D I highly recommend them.;)

I will have to agree with everyone else here

I will agree with everyone else here on the SCCOA forum for good sellers. I have been dealing with Victor and Diane for a while now ,matter of fact we have been talking about weekly about our SC parts business. We have become pretty good friends over the part year. We hope to meet up with them on our next vacation down to the sunshine state. Victor is a very down to earth guy not trying to act like he knows everything about the SCs. I think Victor is a lot like I am, one of the first to admit I do not know everything there is to know about these great cars.
I have also bought the solid motor mounts from Victor for my SC and am very happy with them. I have to admit Victor has bought a lot more parts from me than I have from him. So Victor is also a great buyer in my book. Always pays up front with paypal as soon as a deal has been struck. Victor is so good to work with that I will actually send him parts before being paid for the parts, he is that trustworthy. As Victor had said about me we do foward back and forth emails of customers that need parts that I don't have or if he doesnt have. We are both in the business for the love of the Thunderbird/Cougar SCs our's and your's . We both Drive,work on and sell Thunderbird/Cougar SC parts. Thanks SC yall later,Don "djkerridge"

Well just to throw my 2 cents in, I give them ***** five stars for all the help they gave me. I saved money had a chat with the nicest guy id ever done business with and shipping in 3 days is awsome. If you are buying parts for a SC or any other car he sells parts for look no further. If im ever down in Florida I would like to meet this man. THANKS, Mark J.

Spinningwheels

I bought a used bra for my car from Victor and his wife Diane. They even stiched up a place where it was bad. The bra is great and they gave me a good deal on it too. They are getting an IC fan ready for me. They are really good people and I'll do business with them again.

Thank you Victor & Diane

David

I had just purchased a Front engine wiring harness from Victor, and all i can say is he was great with technical questions i had for him and i got it for a sweet price and a great overall deal. It was packaged excellent was shipped fast, and i got the support i needed. He also cares alot about T-birds and wants to help out members..You have my buisness with you, i just need more money :) he gave me a great disccount for being an SCCOA member also. Thanks Alot Victor Malvar !! Good luck... People who buy from you and deal with you already know how much of a great person you and your wife are even in hard times.. Keep up the Awesome work. Hope you got better since your fall u had i know it messed up your back a little, set u back a hair. always remember health is first then buisness to those that cant understand that, shouldnt deal with you, nor should u help them out later. Hope to meet you some day, but not sure i'll be going to florida anytime soon....someday.....Thanks for all your help...Alex L

Victor I give you 6 (******) stars for an overall buisness !!!!

Spinningwheels SC

I just got my part in Wednesday just as he said it would and am very pleased with Spinningwheels SC. He even gave me my sccoa member discount after the sale.

Thanks you!

Spinningwheels-SC.com

Victor and Diane are Great people. I have to say the best people I have ever delt with over the net, and I've bought lots of things before trust me. They are honest, reply to email quickly and are very professional.

Their products worked great and they even gave me a link to a walkthru of the installs. Prices are also great. I would deffently reccomend them to ANYONE they have tonnes of stuff for your SC.

I needed my part quickley and paied for express but when they got to the post office they decided to ship it the even faster meathod to be safe and they covered the fee of that!

In conclusion 10/10! They will be the first and hopefully only people I'll have to deal with in the future and hope they start to get parts for mustangs as well :D

THANKS Victor!

SpinningWheels SC-Victor and Diane

Just simply the best two sellers I have ever had the plesure of dealing with. With my busy schedule, they took the time out of their day to bring my parts to the shop. Not to mention, they fit with no installation problems. Right the first time. Probably the best business in Florida. :)

Thanks again, Nick.

I am also very pleased with the service I received. Prompt e-mail responese with very generous service makes a very excellent seller! I ordered numerous parts and received all of them with no delays.

Thomas

THanks

These are by far the 2 nicest ppl to deal with for parts. They have been real helpful to me, if you need anything they probably have it, Keep up the great work Thanks MIke

I have got to thank Victor and Diane for the help that they have provided me with my SC. They have got to be the nicest and most understanding peaple on earth. Always willing to help out and most of all be a friend to someone they have never meet before. I think its peaple like that that make this club so great. Once again Victor and Diane thanks for the help with my head gasket delima.

Scott Osborne

I just got my window motor form them. They were very prompt about everything, and I am very pleased w/ the motor. Thanks Again Victor and Diane ! ! I will definatley be doing buisness w/ these people again ! ! Austin

I just made my first purchase from Victor and Diane, and it won't be my last! The service was incredible. I am very impressed. Thanks spinningwheelssc! :)

Randy Daugherty

Back