35th Anniversary 5spd SC

G

Gregory Foreman

Four weeks ago my '90 35th anniversary 5 spd SC Thunderbird was totaled in a near T-bone accident. The car did it's job and I escaped with minor ( a bruise here, a sore spot there, etc.) injuries. I bought that car from the original owner, non-smoker with 92900 miles in Dec. '98 and put roughly 5K per year on it. I put new alternator, radiator, battery, starter, CD player, Goodyear GA Z-rated tires, on the car, my goal was to completely restore it.
So here goes: I want another one. Can anyone help me out?
I am a genuine Ford fan. Been driving Fords since my first one in 1964 (a '56 Fairlane, 292-4V,three on the tree, which later became a fiberglass fendered, 9" 4.57 geared, 4 spd, short stroke 312, header equipped Chevy killer, lilke 13.8's back in 1967). I'm also the guy featured in the stroker 427 buildup in the Ford Performance book by Pat Ganahl, and yes, that is my 427 powered NHRA A/stock '66 Fairlane, record holder and all.
I am dead serious about this, no reasonable offer ignored.
Email me at tileboyz@ earthlink.net.
Thanks

If you're still interested...

It's not a 1990, and it's not a 5spd, but I'm selling my 1991 SC. It's got 82K miles on it and every factory option. It's beige with black interior. It's also completely stock, which is great if you want to do all your own modifications.

Information and pictures can be found at www.angelfire.com/zine/ci...index.html

I am asking $5,500. The car is located in Ventura.

If you're interested, you can contact me here:
Cameron Brooks
(805) 689-6995
citizen511@hotmail.com

wait, are you trying to fix the one you wrecked or are you trying to get any other kind of sc.

i have a 35th (obviously) and wouldnt mind if i was made an offer....email jgonza19@calstatela.edu

also if you are parting your wrecked 35th let me know so i can take a look at it.

al

Back